When they opened the Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark we used to live in Clifton Park, NY. We could never attend the Hotel as it was always booked months in advance. Last march we went with our kids and 2 of their friends.
The Park is a average, could get more atractions. My son enjoyed the flow rider.
The stay at the hotel was below average. The rooms are big but no confortable. They use a memory matress foam in all beds - but this seems to be low quality, as I had back pain from it.
In Their main restaurant the food is tasteless and overcooked. We had almost all meals at Friendly's.
West Mountain is near and the kids enjoyed skiing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ready for a fun-filled stay in the Lake George area you'll never forget? The Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Water Park is a 200-room family suite lodge near Lake George, a resort featuring an incredible 38,000 sq ft indoor water park with attractions designed to make every age group smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Hotel Queensbury
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge And Indoor Waterpark
- Great Escape Lodge
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Lake George, NY - Queensbury