We stayed one night at the Great Escape Lodge/Waterpark. We took our twin boys for their 6th birthday. They are the perfect age for this waterpark. They are able to enjoy all of the features. They are just tall enough to touch through the entire lazy river so we didnt have to worry as much as when we went the previous year. They loved the play structure on the 2nd floor...after they figured out the timing of the big bucket of water that spills over the entire unit:) They also enjoyed the "big" water slide with their father and I. It's great that the stay includes the price of the waterpark. You can't get two days worth of entertainment and a night's stay for cheaper price anywhere. The staff at Johnny Rocket's were great.
My only complaint would be the bathrooms in the waterpark. They could be cleaned and restocked (with toilet paper) a little more often. And, if you have a child that may need a life jacket you may want to bring your own. We had one instance where we had to wait for one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ready for a fun-filled stay in the Lake George area you'll never forget? The Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Water Park is a 200-room family suite lodge near Lake George, a resort featuring an incredible 38,000 sq ft indoor water park with attractions designed to make every age group smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge And Indoor Waterpark
- 6 Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Hotel Queensbury
- Great Escape Lodge
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Lake George, NY - Queensbury