“Always a fun time” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
Plattsburgh, New York, Usa
“Always a fun time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is my 3rd visit here and as always it was great! My only grip would be the TV's in the room are slow and hard to use, well for me any ways. But with so much to do, who needs TV? Garbage cans are very small. If you are traveling with kids bring some of your own bags in for garbage. The lodge is very close to both Lake George & Quesnbury for other attractions and eating.

Room Tip: Garbage cans are very small. If you are traveling with kids bring some of your own bags in for garba...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
Belleville, New Jersey, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went on vacation to this resort, it was recommend to me by a waitress where I buy my fuel an breakfast. I called the resort an spoke to Nicole she was very nice to make the sale I guess after they get your money is that you are on your own. I get to the resort on Sunday I checked in with my Grand Daughter n my Daughter an her friend. We use the facility at the resort everything is going fine, went to eat at apples bee's came back to the Sort to see some movies. That night my Daughter woke up screaming an said I felt something crawling on me, in the morning I saw a bug in the room I was able to trap it took it the management, at this time I was not happy with there service. I was hoping to get an xtra night for free or even a 30% discount from the total bill that I paid for the room for the 2 bites. I spoke to the management an they told me to go have my breakfast an when I get back they would have an answer for me. When I got back they told me to have my Daughter to go se the first aid nurse so she can an incident report, an some kind of treatment. I wait for management to read the report an see what was the out come, I was told that the bite marks an the rash on her skin was not caused by the insict, the manager try to tell me that she came to the resort with the rash. The manager Kasey told me that if the bug got in the room thru the Ac Vent that they have no control over this because the hotel is next to the mountains. I will be contacting the health department. Its a shame that it has to lead to this, the manger needs to be more customer friendly where is the saying the customer is right. I am sure if I were White and not a Hispanic the manager would have treated me different.

Room Tip: the rooms on the 4th floor are good no noise
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Spent 4 nights at this place, and by the looks of it they cleaned up their act since last time we visited, which was 3 years ago.

I find it pricey, but we thought it was worth it. As I keep on saying it's a downgraded version of Disney, for a bit cheaper, and closer by for us.

The room was clean, the indoor water park is VERY safe, and well kept. The Outlets nearby are well worth it especially during the Labour Day Week-end.

The Johnny Rocket restaurant is very expensive and the food is not that great. The Tall Tell tavern is a bit better, but there's a lot of choices of restaurants around the area.

Baldwinsville, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had an amazing time. Johnny rockets was fun the food was great. The life guards are highly trained professionals the room was huge and clean! Very comfortable beds. We had so much fun. The kids activities were very exciting. The arcade the kids loved

Room Tip: We stayed in a 3 queen suite lots of room for everyone
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Ellenville, New York, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

great place for the whole family loved it cool rides good food but pricey cool show for kids of all ages and kids klub with good activity a very cool arcade room with great prizes do recommend the kids backpack comes with token vouchers for starlit arcade lolly pop candy and ticket for kids moose klub.
hotel also has a spa, fitness room and many resturants with good food

Room Tip: traditional good for family of 5
Ridgewood, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Family of 5 stayed for 3 nights and had a great time. I have 3 older children, 11, 15, and 17. They spent around 90 minutes in the waterpark on two differnt days and enjoyed themselves.
We had a large room with 2 queen beds and a pull out couch. We used the laundry facility on the 4th floor several times to dry our suits & towels. The hotel is convenient to everything, and you just walk next door to the amusement park. The staff was very helpful.

New York City, New York, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great escape lodge is a super place for families. Indoor water park, theme park next door and Lake George around the corner.
Wilderness charm with large scale rooms. Kids club and game
Center.
My boys are planning the return trip!

Room Tip: Large rooms fit small families comfortably.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark? Share your experiences!