“So good, we came back twice for dinner.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
new york
“So good, we came back twice for dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Our last visit was on a very busy night. The place sets itself up like a modest restaurant, but I can tell you, the owners are not stupid. The decor is one scale up from diner, but very clean and well kept, the turnover here is unbelievable, and was overflowing on a Friday night with regulars, and tourists. They have a regular menu, but go here for the pizza. Oh, my god. People freeze them and import them home. You cannot miss it, it comes in one size, and that's it, but jeezy peezy, it's out of this world. Don't miss Harvest, it's a healthy antidote to the slop they serve on the ticky tacky strip of Canada Street.

Visited August 2013

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Yummy Food and Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

There was 7 in our party for lunch all ordering different items at peak lunch hour. The food was served as ordered and hot! I ordered the turkey club and my husband ordered the hot turkey sandwich. We both really enjoyed what we had, it's real turkey, not processed making it even better. The cheese pizza was tasty from the bite I had. If you are in the Glens Falls, Queensbury, Lake George, Saratoga region visiting or even living, go eat at the Harvest. There are a ton of restaurants to pick from in the area, you can't go wrong here.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Port Reading, NJ
“Great Local Eatery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Well off the beaten path, The Harvest is frequented by locals, but welcomes visitors as well. Famous for their unique pizza, this restaurant features a huge menu with everything from sandwiches to Italian specialties. On this visit, we had pizza & appetizers. Their pizza blends the best of pan pizza and Neapolitan with a medium thick crust and is delicious. The appetizers were typical fried goodies, with the potato skins being a stand out (and appeared to be house made). Service was friendly and excellent.

We visit this establishment almost every time we go to Lake George. Large parties are no problem, prices are reasonable and the food is very good.

Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Don't eat the fish!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Been there last week. After a few recommendations from locals, I thought I'd go try it. Heck, it seemed like a decent restaurant from the outside so I gave it a shot. I reviewed the menu and figured I'd try the fried haddock (based on reading reviewed here, looks as though I should have ordered the pizza). After all...the waitress said it was very good, and since it is a full service restaurant and figured the fish must be decent. What a mistake. when I received the meal, the fish looked like it was perfectly shaped....to perfect. After ripping through the fish breading and chewing through the fish meat, I asked the waitress if this was made fresh or a fried up piece of store bought pre-frozen fish. her response was....hmmmmm, let me go check. Sure enough, her response was it was "Pre-made".

If your gonna offer fish in a full service restaurant, don't go serving up pre-frozen fish from the supermarket and try passing it up as your own restaurant prepared meal. Keep it off the menu and don't even offer it! Place is a joke, and I've let the people who recommended this place that the place sucks. I even addressed this issue with the management and they wouldn't even care to reply......

I'll even let the hotel manager who recommended this place that the place is a joke.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Smithfield, New York, United States
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stopped for lunch. Nachos, pizza, burger and salad. Only complaint is that there were too many mushrooms on the pizza.

Visited February 2013