It was my first time at Ramada inn in Queensbury, and we have decided to stay there because it's close to the restaurant Olive Garden. The hotel was ok ,clean but not young. We had a room facing the back yard and not the highway so it was quiet. The indoor pool is nice and warm . The breakfast is not included in the price of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada is a Wyndham property conveniently located at Exit 19 off I-87 (the Northway). We are just 10 minutes from Lake George and 15 minutes from Saratoga and the Race Track. Six Flags Great Escape Amusement Park is only 5 minutes away and we offer highly discounted tickets for the Park to guests of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Queensbury/Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Glens Falls/Lake George Area Hotel Queensbury
- Ramada Queensbury/Lake George NY
- Ramada Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Ramada