“Amazing People to Work With” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
QUEENSBURY
“Amazing People to Work With”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

The Staff is always friendly and helpful. We work with the hotel on a regular basis for meetings and events. Everything is always set up exactly the way we requested. If we have people staying at the hotel they have always had wonderful things to say about the rooms and the service. Excellent customer service is rare these days and so when you find a place like this you really cherish it. I am always happy to recommend people stay at the Ramada when they are in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Ramada-Glens F, Director of Sales at Ramada Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
nyc
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

the hotel is clean and staff are nice. Normal accommodations and good price.

Beware of the restaurant and I mean that in the truest safety sense. They about served half of our party of 14s chicken parms raw- and I mean clearly raw with pink lines in the middle of bouncy raw fleshy meat (sorry to make anyone sick, but trying to be clear on how apparent it was, not just slightly undercooked). To add insult to injury the own came out and argued with us saying that it wasn't raw and invited us to the kitchen to look at the chicken and see (after they had taken plates back for 10+ minutes). Eventually they charged for just salad bar for those dishes. Those people left hungry, one person didn't want to cause a fuss and so just paid for hers and the rest of us were paranoid and couldn't enjoy ours while checking it repeatedly for pink spots.

I've eaten, and served and many restaurants of all types and have NEVER had such an experience.

Don't believe the marketing on the site about the homemade meals, chef ute from germany, blah blah. Protect yourself and your family and friends. They certainly aren't concerned in the least about you or their reputation

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Ramada-Glens F, General Manager at Ramada Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear Agent 99nyc,

First, thank you for taking part in our survey process it does help others in their travel planning. However I am very dissapointed with your experience in our restaurant, and how we handled ourselves with your concerns. Please eccept my personal apologies for your experience and I hope you can give us another opportunity to do a much better job for you. If you would like to talk with me directly, I can be reached at (518 793-7701 or e-mail kmarkham@ramadagf.com

Kevin Markham
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I made a few calls to the hotel before we checked in....the person/people who answered the phone were ALWAYS friendly, informed and accommodating.

I was pleasantly surprised with our room. For the price we paid, my expectations were exceeded. All I cared about was comfort and cleanliness and our room had both. We have crawling twin babies so I was concerned about old dirty carpeting, but it was clean. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was spotless! The decor is a bit dated but in good repair so it wasn't and issue for us.

We didn't get a chance to use the pool but other guests told us the water was surprisingly warm.

My only "complaint" would be the heat....it was either off or inferno. At the lowest possible setting it was a little too hot.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Ramada-Glens F, Director of Sales at Ramada Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you on your next trip to the area and maybe you'll get a chance to check out the pool area, we have done renovations!

Been to Ramada Queensbury/Lake George? Share your experiences!