“Just Ok” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
Montreal
“Just Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

For the price you pay, this Ramada was just OK. Location is good, easy access to highway, close proximity to mall, stores, restaurants. Free Internet, but not very strong signal at times. Walls are very thin and you can really hear your neighbors (not their fault, they were not screaming or anything, just normal conversations. I could even hear them go to the bathroom). Pillows comfy, room was fairly clean, but we still didn't feel like it was REALLY clean, you know what I mean? Supposedly only some of the rooms come with minibar and microwave, so if you really need one maybe let them know in advance. Would we stay here again? Maybe, but I would rather try somewhere new.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back away from highway are quieter
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ramada-Glens F, Director of Sales at Ramada Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are working on getting the refrigerator’s and microwaves in all rooms. We hope you will give our hotel another chance the next time you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
ARNOLD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Your evening front desk staff was exceptional! he did a sweep in teh evening, found I left mhy car linghts on, and offered to get my keys and turn them off. also called to make sure I had my laundry....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

We are very happy to hear you had a good stay and thank you for the positive words about our staff! We hope to see you the next time you are in the Glens Falls/ Lake George Area.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed here for work, the location was great, and it was reasonably priced. The pool is a little worse for wear, the paint is peeling and it looked a little dirty. Other than that my stay was good, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

We are working on renovating our pool area this fall. We hope you will stay with us again and check out the renovations!
MADRID
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

. I would definitely stay there again but i would like to see alittle more time and effort put into the look and feel of the rooms. I believe that with alittle more current bedding and a few pictures on the wall would make it feel alittle more cozy and the pillows and matress themselves were great!! The look and feel of a room makes a world of difference and when you order room service you would expect that if they dont have strawberrys to top off your cheesecake, they would at least give you a bigger piece to compensate seeing how its 4 bucks for one slice!! The prices are alittle crazy for what you get as far as the amount. Thats really all i have to say and i will go back there again and i will recommend it to others too.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you the next time you arfe in the Glens Falls/ Lake George Area.
FORT LEE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have stayed at the Ramada Inn in Queensbury NY every time I drove to and from Canada for the past 10+ years.
I love that place.
The staff is friendly, accomodating and professional, the hotel rooms are quiet, very clean, very comfortable and the attatched restaurant is a big plus for me.
The home cooked food is very good with a big selectiont and the atmosphere homey and pleasant.
It is " my great home away from home"
Marie Clement

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your review! Its always nice to hear from our returning customers, we thank you for always choosing our hotel. See you one your next trip through!
Glens Falls, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I Booked the confrence room at the Ramada, it wa set up exactly the way i requested. Amanda at the frount desk was very helpful in my chossing of the hotel to host my confrence. I will return for to the ramada for our confrence next year.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Ramada-Glens F, Director of Sales at Ramada Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you review! We are very pleased to hear your event went well and the room was set to your specifications. We look forward to hosting your next event!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

This is a good clean facility. I have stayed here 2 years in a row and will come back next year. Love how close it is to The Olive Garden and to SPAC. The cost was reasonable for the night. It is so easy to find.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Ramada-Glens F, Director of Sales at Ramada Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thank you for your review. Its so nice to have guests that return year after year! We look forward to seeing you and your family again next year!!

Been to Ramada Queensbury/Lake George? Share your experiences!