For the price you pay, this Ramada was just OK. Location is good, easy access to highway, close proximity to mall, stores, restaurants. Free Internet, but not very strong signal at times. Walls are very thin and you can really hear your neighbors (not their fault, they were not screaming or anything, just normal conversations. I could even hear them go to the bathroom). Pillows comfy, room was fairly clean, but we still didn't feel like it was REALLY clean, you know what I mean? Supposedly only some of the rooms come with minibar and microwave, so if you really need one maybe let them know in advance. Would we stay here again? Maybe, but I would rather try somewhere new.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada is a Wyndham property conveniently located at Exit 19 off I-87 (the Northway). We are just 10 minutes from Lake George and 15 minutes from Saratoga and the Race Track. Six Flags Great Escape Amusement Park is only 5 minutes away and we offer highly discounted tickets for the Park to guests of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Queensbury/Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Glens Falls/Lake George Area Hotel Queensbury
- Ramada Queensbury/Lake George NY
- Ramada Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Ramada