I spent 1 night and that is all I will stay. The lobby, which also contains the breakfast area, did not smell very good. The room smelled musty and you could see out side from the gap at the bottom of the door. Bed was not comfortable and it just was not for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently RenovatedRecently Renovated in 2013We are a great place to stay during your visit to the Queensburg-Glenn Falls area. Located within a few miles of the Saratoga and Harness Race Tracks, and the famous Lake George, we welcome you to stay with us. Use free Wi-Fi Internet access to purchase tickets or catch up on email and get going each morning with free Daybreak breakfast. After a long day of exploring the area and visiting all the wonders that our region has to offer, dine at many of the numerous restaurants around and near the hotel and then retire for the night in the comfort of your room. Recently renovated in 2013 with new guestroom televisions, microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers, coffee makers, furniture, lamps, mattresses, bed tops, drapes, carpet, granite vanity tops and more. Nearby dining options include Carls Cafe, Sweet Basil, Lobster Pot, Shoreline Restaurant, Sandys Clam Bar, Black Watch and DJs. Mexican restaurant on site. When looking for things to do, we are close to many attractions like Lake George, Six Flags Great Escape, Lake George Outlets, Saratoga Springs, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Civic Center and West Mountain Ski Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Queensbury / Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn Glens Falls/Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Best Inn Queensbury
- Days Inn Queensbury / Lake George NY