We stayed here for a concert in Saratoga. It's a great location, main attractions of Lake George only a short drive away and I like that there is a Mexican restaurant and a Cumberland farms next door! We arrived a little early so we had to wait a little bit for our room to be finished but no problem with so much neat by. Friendly service at the front desk, and the room was immaculate! Very clean and updated but the beds were the best part. So comfy and soft. The only reason for a 4 rating is that we requested a king size bed in our online booking through booking.com. This could have bee the fault of booking or they didn't read the reservation right. I should have said something when I checked in to make sure, and I will next time. We were so tired from our trip we didn't want to change rooms so we just kept it, we were barely there anyways so not a big deal.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn Glens Falls/Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- America`s Best Inn Glens Falls/Queensbury Hotel
- Best Inn Queensbury
- Days Inn Queensbury / Glens Falls Lake George, NY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently RenovatedRecently Renovated in 2013We are a great place to stay during your visit to the Queensburg-Glenn Falls area. Located within a few miles of the Saratoga and Harness Race Tracks, and the famous Lake George, we welcome you to stay with us. Use free Wi-Fi Internet access to purchase tickets or catch up on email and get going each morning with free Daybreak breakfast. After a long day of exploring the area and visiting all the wonders that our region has to offer, dine at many of the numerous restaurants around and near the hotel and then retire for the night in the comfort of your room. Recently renovated in 2013 with new guestroom televisions, microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers, coffee makers, furniture, lamps, mattresses, bed tops, drapes, carpet, granite vanity tops and more. Nearby dining options include Carls Cafe, Sweet Basil, Lobster Pot, Shoreline Restaurant, Sandys Clam Bar, Black Watch and DJs. Mexican restaurant on site. When looking for things to do, we are close to many attractions like Lake George, Six Flags Great Escape, Lake George Outlets, Saratoga Springs, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Civic Center and West Mountain Ski Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Queensbury / Glens Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.