“Average at best” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Queensbury / Lake George

You added Days Inn Queensbury / Lake George to your Saves list
Days Inn Queensbury / Lake George
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   24 Big Boom Road, Queensbury, NY 12804 (Formerly America's Best Inn Glens Falls/Queensbury)   |
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed at the days inn queensbury location. The room was very clean and new. The reception " Boonie" was very nice and excellent. if you drive, it won't be a problem go to Lake George.I recommend you to stay...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
DaysInnQueensbury, General Manager at Days Inn Queensbury / Lake George, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for the great review and glad you enjoyed your stay! Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. Days Inn Queensbury/Glens Falls is committed to clean rooms and great service!

We love having families here! Take care till we see you again
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My hubby and I stayed here for 3 nights. It is not a 5 star Inn but we liked our nice newly renovated room with the king sized bed, microwave, fridge, iron & ironing board, blow dryer, and huge flat screened TV. The hotel was central to everything we wanted to do with very close access to the highway. They also have free WiFi, I brought my lap top for in the room and used their computer and printer in their lobby at no charge to print out directions and coupons and such. The customer service was great and I'm sure if there was anything else I wanted it would have been provided with a smile. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We asked for a room on the side away from the highway and we weren't disturbed by traffic sounds...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

We love having families here! Take care till we see you again
Syracuse, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stayed at the Days Inn Queensbury location. I reserved only one room with AAA. When I checked in, the hotel staff informed me that I had reserved four rooms. I had my AAA invoice which stated that I booked only one room. The hotel staff and I contacted AAA - the AAA agent informed us that I was booked for only ONE room. I signed an agreement with Days Inn for only ONE room. ( With his assurance that I would not be charged for more than that). I just received my credit card bill, one line item $139.84 another line item, $160. I have had repeated attempts to resolve this issue with the management at Days Inn local level and with corporate. I have contacted corporate and they have not been cooperative nor customer service orientated similar to the staff at the Days Inn Queensbury. I do not ordinarily write reviews but do not want people to experience the same ordeal that I had to at this hotel. I will never stay at this hotel again or any other Days Inn affiliate.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
DaysInnQueensbury, General Manager at Days Inn Queensbury / Lake George, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for your review. We do apologize about the little issue, we have been working on getting that taken care of. We hope to see you on your next to the Glens Falls/Lake George area!

Been to Days Inn Queensbury / Lake George? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Queensbury / Lake George

Address: 24 Big Boom Road, Queensbury, NY 12804 (Formerly America's Best Inn Glens Falls/Queensbury)
Location: United States > New York > Queensbury
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Queensbury / Lake George 2*
Recently RenovatedRecently Renovated in 2013We are a great place to stay during your visit to the Queensburg-Glenn Falls area. Located within a few miles of the Saratoga and Harness Race Tracks, and the famous Lake George, we welcome you to stay with us. Use free Wi-Fi Internet access to purchase tickets or catch up on email and get going each morning with free Daybreak breakfast. After a long day of exploring the area and visiting all the wonders that our region has to offer, dine at many of the numerous restaurants around and near the hotel and then retire for the night in the comfort of your room. Recently renovated in 2013 with new guestroom televisions, microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers, coffee makers, furniture, lamps, mattresses, bed tops, drapes, carpet, granite vanity tops and more. Nearby dining options include Carls Cafe, Sweet Basil, Lobster Pot, Shoreline Restaurant, Sandys Clam Bar, Black Watch and DJs. Mexican restaurant on site. When looking for things to do, we are close to many attractions like Lake George, Six Flags Great Escape, Lake George Outlets, Saratoga Springs, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Civic Center and West Mountain Ski Mountains ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Queensbury / Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
America`s Best Inn Glens Falls/Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
Best Inn Queensbury
Days Inn Queensbury / Lake George NY

If you own or manage Days Inn Queensbury / Lake George, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.