Need something cheap and last minute? and are you 18 and can't find a hotel where u can be 21?need something that is close to the great escape and lake George here you go? Do not go with high expectations because you will be sadly let down. Initials were carved into the door and flies abundant. Outlets one side of the room did not work the hotel clerk gave us light bulbs said the lights must be blown nope. Air conditioners are on ten minute timers. Cobwebs in the corner. Free breakfast? Pack of mini muffins , cheap aldis bagels, donuts , and some of the nastiest oj ever. Need ice so for a drink do you can survive the night at this motel? Too bad the ice machine is broken. Children chalk on the side walks and their bikes are all over. Why do kids need to bring their bikes there if they aren't living there? Dont go alone here ladies . And bring Lysol and air freshner. This place needs a serious upgrade. I don't know how they stay in business. Oh that's right they have people living their.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn Glens Falls/Queensbury Hotel
- America`s Best Inn Glens Falls/Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Best Inn Queensbury
- Days Inn Queensbury / Glens Falls Lake George Region, NY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a great place to stay during your visit to the Queensbury/Glens Falls area. Located within a few miles of the Saratoga Race Track, Lake George, Six Flags, Outlet Shopping, Dining & Skiing. we welcome you to stay with us. Queensbury/Glens Falls Conveniently located on Exit 18 of I-87. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Queensbury / Glens Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.