In an area with extremely high prices, the Sleep Inn is a sane alternative. While not a cheap hotel, its prices are comparable to other similar hotels in most popular locations (whereas many other hotels in the Lake George area take a high premium on their price during the summer).
Our two-double-beds room was OK though a little on the smaller side. Indoor swimming pool is nice though feels a bit old. The only problem (which was a significant one) was that the breakfast area is too small, and every morning there was a long line of people waiting for an available table. Otherwise breakfast was a good one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to Dream Sleep Inn & Suites! Guest rooms include stylish bedding, sleek furniture, lcd flat screen tvs, microwaves, refrigerators and chic granite vanities. Upgraded jacuzzi suites also include a pull-out sofa, 37" lcd flat screen tv and double sink granite vanities. Free wireless high speed throughout. Indoor pool with sundeck, family barbeque area with grills and picnic tables, fitness center, business center, guest laundry and deluxe hot continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Hotel Queensbury
- Sleep Inn , Inn And Suites
- Sleep Inn Queensbury
- Queensbury Sleep Inn
- Sleep Inn & Suites Of Lake George NY - Queensbury