“Fantastic hotel, would never stay anywhere else when we visit family!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
Lockport, New York
“Fantastic hotel, would never stay anywhere else when we visit family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

We had a great experience staying at this hotel!! Jamie was very helpful with the booking of the room and taking our information and very helpful in answering our questions!! The hotel was kept clean and nice. Rooms were very nice, clean, and roomy. Would recommend this hotel to friends and family. We plan on staying there every time we travel out to visit. Great location!

• Stayed February 2014
Kristen C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Dear Becca82782,
Thank you so very much for staying with us! Jamie joins me in saying thank you for your wonderful comments. Our staff is always available to help and go above and beyond to make sure you have the best experience. You certainly put a smile on Jamie's face by recognizing her job well done. We sincerely appreciate your recommendations and look forward to seeing you again next time you come to visit your family.
Yours In Hospitality,
Kristen Collura

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
new York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I stayed here for our anniversary this past week, and as in the past, had a wonderful stay. The desk staff are friendly & helpful & the rooms clean & spacious. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area, you will not be dissapointed. We will definitely stay again the next time we're in the area.

• Stayed February 2014
Kristen C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Jolovestheyanks,
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! We're so happy that your time spent with us was pleasant. The staff is here to make each guest's stay the best that it can be, so we were thrilled to read that you so enjoyed yourselves. We look forward to welcoming you back again for your next stay and wish you many more happy anniversaries.
Newburgh, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Me and husband stayed for a night a this hotel. We were surprised to see that our room was beautifully renovated, with a comfortable king size bed, flat screen tv, refrigerator, microwave, free wifi, complementary breakfast. The hotel has a gym and indoor pool. The hotel staff gave us a coupon for UNOS restaurant bar and grill which was literally next door. We walked to UNOS for dinner. We can definitely stay here again if we're in the area.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Kristen C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Gabyelmendorf,
I guess that Sleep Inn really lived up to it's name - you didn't even want to get out of bed! Thank you so much for such a detailed review, we really appreciate your time and all your comments. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and it looks like we were able to exceed your expectations! Having Uno's Chicago Bar and Grill right next door is such a convenience, it's great you were able to take advantage of that. We can't wait to see you and your husband again soon.
Rutland, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Myself and my girlfriend stayed at this location on 2/20/14. Beautiful hotel. The room suite we stayed in was very nice and clean. Loved the jacuzzi tub! The front staff member Lucy was EXTREMELY helpful with the reservation process and the other requests. We will come back again for sure!

Room Tip: Call in advance!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Kristen C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Dear Dylan S,
I join Lucy in saying thank you for your wonderful comments! Our whole team does their absolute best to make sure each guest experiences the cleanest accommodations and best service, and Lucy is no exception! We were all delighted to read that you had such a nice stay. The Jacuzzi suites are perfect for getting away and relaxing for a few days. We look forward to providing you with another enjoyable stay next time you are in the area.
Bland, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We had several rooms for our group, for several families with kids of all ages. They were very accommodating, and even opened one of their conference rooms to our group when we started overflowing their breakfast area. The only negative experience was discovering that the comforter had some disgusting looking stains on it, but they changed it promptly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Kristen C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Dear Paul C,
We were happy to be of service during your time of need and are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us despite the unfortunate circumstances of the funeral. Thank you for sharing your experience. I sincerely apologize for the oversight in our housekeeping staff with the comforter. I have discussed the incident with the housekeeping department and we are committed to ensuring that problem does not occur again. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next trip to Queensbury.
Angus, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Visited this hotel with my boyfriend for an evening in late January of 2014. The hotel was very easy to find, got a great king suite with no reservation at all. Front desk staff was very nice and seemed to take joy in her job and getting to know us. The suite itself was very clean and comfortable, the two person jacuzzi tub is worth the extra money. Two sinks in the bathroom is always a good idea, lol. The free breakfast buffet was also very good, everything from waffles to yogurt, fresh fruit, a selection of cold cereals, juice, coffee, scrambled eggs, sausage etc.

The next time i'm in the area I will definitely stay here!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Kristen C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Derek400,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a fantastic review! I have shared your comments with our staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. Our jacuzzi suites are perfect for those guests looking for more space or for a nice getaway. We all look forward to providing you with the same pleasant experience next time you are in town.
Ottawa, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I rarely leave comments about my stay at a hotel but this was deserving of some serious feedback. We first checked into room #218 & at first glance everything looked fine. I had to use the wash room & there was a SWARM of ANTS on the floor, not just a few an army. I freaked out as to me this speaks volumes about the cleanliness of a hotel if they have ants in January! I have cancer & start treatment next month & can not afford to get sick so this really freaked me out. I immediately called the front desk & they met us in the room to give us keys to another room. I asked if he wanted to see them & he said no I believe you & thought it was normal to have ants in January...really? He said he would discount our room & we would of left if my son's hockey team was not staying there bc at the end of the day the amount I paid I would expect ants. The next morning there was an ant in our bathroom in room #219, I told the front desk but no one every seemed surprised??? The look of the room & hotel is fine but I could not sleep well even though I checked the bed thoroughly I couldn't stop thinking about the ants so I did not sleep well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear KMac0211,
Please allow me to apologize for the bad experience you had with ants in your room and the lack of service provided by our staff in remedying the situation. This is not the level of service we strive to provide, and I am very sorry this was your experience with us. I appreciate your feedback and bringing the matter to our attention. I have discussed this issue with all departments and we are committed to ensuring this problem does not occur again. If I can assist you further, please call me at (518) 955-3000 or email at gm.ny055@choicehotels.com. We hope to have the opportunity to provide accommodations for you in the future and show you how your remarks were used constructively.
Kristen Collura

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George? Share your experiences!