“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
Yonkers, New York
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Clean, courteous and comfortable to stay at. Easy to get to many different locations. Comfortable bed to sleep in. Felt safe there as well, since I stayed on my own. Reasonable priced. Stayed there because I read other positive interviews on it and was satisfied with my choice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
SleepInnGoldWinner, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Dear Nemashim1,
Thank you for your kind comments and taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
Kristen Collura

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Dubuque,IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Facility was clean, up-to-date and convenient to where we wanted to be. Can't say enough about
pleasant and helpful staff. Breakfast was nice and adequate for our needs. Didn't use the pool but saw several families enjoying it. Changed the length of our stay with no problem or confusion. We would recommend the Inn without question to any of our friends or family.

Room Tip: We need a room with a shower , no tub but not a full accessible room. The ones they have are very su...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
SleepInnGoldWinner, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear Trvlrs2,
Thank you very much! It's nice to hear that we were able to provide you with a comfortable base to enjoy all that the northeast has to offer during the beautiful fall season. This area has something to offer during every season, and I hope that you are able to make it back again soon!
Yours In Hospitality,
New Preston, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I wanted to go back to my home town and see a few folks that I hadn't seen in years. My friend told me about the Sleep Inn. I reserved a King Suite for myself as I like alot of space. The service was great! The staff had to help me several times as I hadn't been anywhere to stay in years. I didn't even know how to use the card to get into the building or my room!! They laughed and walked me to my room and showed me how the card worked. I had to ask their assistance several times but was met with a smile each time. The room was spotless and really nice. The breakfast room had several items that would satisfy anyone. My room was down near the end and in back. It was very quiet considering the inn is on a main road. I would recommend this Sleep Inn to everyone. If I get to "run away" from home again, I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The room was on the ground floor and in back. It was very quiet and I could get in and out easily to...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
SleepInnGoldWinner, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Dear Pat67_12,
I'm so glad to hear that you were able to find some time to visit your home town and have a nice getaway! I shared your comments with the entire staff here and we are all so happy to know that we were able to be an enjoyable part of your time in the area. Thank you very much for your great review! I certainly hope you get another chance to "run away" from home again and come visit us again soon - we look forward it!
Peoria, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I picked this hotel to stay after reading the reviews. The hotel was very clean, the rooms were beautiful, and the breakfast was great! There was no bath tub, just a large shower stall. Staff was very friendly, helpful and did not run away when you had a question.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
SleepInnGoldWinner, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear G e,
Our entire staff works diligently to provide a clean and welcoming stay - it's great to know that you were able to experience their hard work! Thank you so much for the great review, I have shared your kind words with everyone here. We can't wait to see you again soon!
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed at the Sleep Inn Queensbury for the our Cdn Thanksgiving family week-end.
This hotel is very clean, and newly renovated. The staff was super nice. The indoor pool was clean and fun for the kids. The only negative was that the breakfast area should be bigger with more tables. There is 98 rooms in this hotel and only about 10 tables in the breakfast area. Other than that everything was super ! Location is great and there is a Chicago UNO pizzeria just in the next parking.
We will certainly come back to this hotel !!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
SleepInnGoldWinner, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear Daniellerajon9,
Thank you very much! I am glad to hear that you were able to get away for your Thanksgiving weekend and enjoy your time here! It sounds like the kids had a great time. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review. We hope to see you again soon!
Yours In Hospitality,
Niagara Falls, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

First time I visited Lake George, last year in Autumn. I picked up this hotel online, without reading any reviews. Fortunately, everything was good. room, bed, bathroom, breakfast and staff, I would say it was more than my expectations.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
SleepInnGoldWinner, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Dear FallsViewNY,
Autumn is such a beautiful time to visit the Lake George area, it's nice to hear that you are able to come and enjoy the change of season colors! Thank you very much for using Trip Advisor to share your review of our property - I am very happy to know that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay. We hope to see you again soon!
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We had a special situation. We showed up at our hotel, which was not Sleep Inn, only to have them not answer the door or phone. After driving around for a bit, we came across Sleep Inn. The staff was very friendly and got us checked in quickly, as it was 1AM! We loved the room we had. It was very clean. Anytime we had a question, the staff was right there with answer. My only tiny complaint was that they offer in-room complimentary coffee, but I'm a tea drinker. I mentioned it to the desk when we checked out and was told that it was a good suggestion and they'd see what they could do to add it. We would definately stay there again. In fact, we are already planning a return trip!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear AngelGirl1126,
Thank you so much for your kind comments about the staff! We strive to provide the best customer service to all of our guests and it's wonderful to hear that you were so satisfied. Thank you for your suggestion on providing in-room tea - I will definitely look into this possibility. Thank you for taking the time to review us using Trip Advisor. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Kristen Collura

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George? Share your experiences!