I have used this hotel on two occasions, both for funerals. I would not recommend this hotel unless you are in a similar circumstance and out of absolute necessity. The room we were given was supposed to be non-smoking, but it reeked of smoke. The furniture is old and beat. The hair dryer was bandaged with electrical tape. The breakfast served rotten fruit. The toaster did not work....I could go on and on. I was not expecting 5 stars, but I do expect clean, healthy, and safe. This hotel is none of the above.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel in Queens, New York. Only minutes from Manhattan by LIRR train only one block away from the hotel. Well decorated interior and maintained rooms at competitive prices. Minutes from JFK and LGA airports. Complementary breakfast, Wi-Fi internet and free car parking. Close to shopping and Belmont race track. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Queens Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Queens Village Hotel Queens Village
- Howard Johnson Queens Village
- Queens Village Howard Johnson