“Great food, beautiful location” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Pultneyville Grill is a classic American Style restaurant. Combining French and Italian influences with the traditions of New England and New York City, we pride ourselves in allowing the multiple flavors from herbs and spices to enhance the natural tastes of our food. Located in the largest apple growing county of New York, we use seasonal fruits and vegetables in everything we do.
Hilton, New York, United States
“Great food, beautiful location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

This is a "must" whenever I'm in the area. The owners and wait staff couldn't be more gracious and helpful. I like the low key casual elegance of the place. And it's always fun to watch the boats coming and going. I can't say enough about the food. I've made a point of trying everything on the menu at least once and there hasn't been a single entree that disappointed. Whether I've been there with the whole family or just a few friends, the experience was such that I will keep coming back. Good food, beautiful dining room, lovely people, and terrific view. A real treasure!

• Visited April 2014

NY
“Great food/ beautiful location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Usually traveling out of Wayne County for finer dining, it was a nice treat to venture east (vs. west) for once and try the Grill out. We were not disappointed. Food was excellent. The view (try to sit near a window) was beautiful of the yacht club on a nice sunny evening. A hidden gem. Will visit again in summer and sit under the lights on the patio near water.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sodus Point, New York
“wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We frequent this restaurant quite often, more so in the warmer months as I am not a fan of winter. With that being said, I adore this place. It may be a tad pricey but your guaranteed a nice and relaxed dinner. Tho the boats are coming in to dock, one can't just roam into the restaurant in boating or beach attire. Excellent French onion soup and the crem brulé is habit forming. We make it a practice to go at least once a month in the summer and early fall. The dinner menu is considered fine dining, so I don't agree with those who may think the prices are to high.

• Visited September 2013
Rochester, NY
“So good......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

My daughter and I were on Lake Road visiting estate sales and were near Pultneyville. I knew she would like the hamlet with all the older homes and lake views so we headed there. We were lucky to find the Pultneyville Grill and stopped for lunch. My daughter had a special of the day, a pasta dish with cod, chickpeas and spinach. I ordered the pork tenderloin with apples and cheese on a baguette. We both loved our meals and loved the setting. White table clothes, comfortable seating and a view of water on three sides. So....going back for dinner sometime. It is a bit of a drive from home outside of Rochester, NY, but worth it. Going to make a day of it and go to Sodus Point lighthouse and then to the Grill.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Worth finding in Pultneyville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

This little restaurant is a hidden gem. It is tucked into Pultneyville Harbor in Pultneyville Landing. It's an intimate space with a nice bar, good wine list, and great jazz. The menu is small, but the items on it are well-prepared by an excellent chef. In the summer, there is a nice little patio with a separate menu. Our experiences here are always enjoyable, friendly staff, nice atmosphere and good food.

Visited February 2014