“light weight mexican” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
New York
“light weight mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Great not to be loaded down with tons of heavy cheeses and melting stuff on an enchelada for example. You can adjust your own spices and ingredients. Too bad , they don't serve margaritas!!

Poughkeepsie, NY
“Fresh food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

In an era of reheated pre-packaged stuff, they manage to prepare everything in front of your eyes. Nothing fancy. Just straightforward fresh flavors.

Toronto, Canada
“Solid mexican”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Filling and tasty enough for hungry travellers. Nothing to write home about, but enough to look forward to next time in area.

Visited October 2011
Philadelphia, PA
“Good Quality Takeout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

We stopped while on the road from upstate NY back home to Phila area. We found Mole Mole on a blackberry search for a decent Mexican food en route and they had great reviews. They have very good quality takeout, with fresh veggies, and quality ingredients for the price. My lettuce was completely crisp and I think it had been chopped just for me. My rice had lima beans in it which was awesome to get a seasonal veggie in there, you know that is quality detail! My husband loved his meal too. My only gripe is the beef in my burrito was spicy for my taste, but I do like things pretty bland and I often have that problem with Mexican food (yet somehow I love Mex food so go figure). If you like spicy this is your place. I am sure if I lived nearby and asked them to tone down the spice next time they would. They seemed really nice. I had just watched a documentary on the Mex/American War so I loved the poster of the Mexican war hero, Zapata, in the bathroom. Also the Frida Kahlo and skeletons... all very authentic decor!

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Poughkeepsie
“Best Mexican In Poughkeepsie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

I can't say enough about this place. I have never had a bad meal here. I will say that again - I have never had a bad meal here. In my opinion the one on Main St. is slightly better than the one down by Marist, although both are leaps and bounds above the rest. 3 Tacos Rice and Beans is a very large portion for under 8 bucks. For a cheap lunch 2 grilled steak tacos does the trick. The Flautas de Tinga are amazing! Don't pass this place up - I hope it remains a Poughkeepsie institution (much like The Big Tomato) for generations to come.

• Visited August 2011