“great burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Wappingers Falls, New York
“great burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

If you are looking for a nicer place for a burger than McDs or BK try this place, Its nicely decorated for the kids and grownups alike. You can get whatever you like on your burger and there are a few other choices if that is not what you want. I love the sweet potato fries with honey mustard. mmm mmmm good. Once the waiter was a little slow and forgot to bring my dip but they made it up to me later. Good family place.

Visited June 2013

dutchess county, ny
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We really like the burgers and the endless fries. Have been here MANY times and never disappointed. One visit, our server didnt know they sat us outside and I forget how long it was before we were taken care of. They have us two free appetizers because of this and were extremely apologetic.

Visited January 2013
Pine Plains, New York
“Going down hill-Filthy, greasy mess fast food joint”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We've been coming here about once every two months and have been able to see the experience go downhill. The food is consistently OK, although they do not serve bottled water of any type. What we are seeing, is that the place is getting messier and today grease seemed to be everywhere. My shoes were so greasy that I had to walk cautiously and had difficulty maneuvering in the rest room (using the urinal, sorry). We understand that it is a high volume location, however we will not sit and dine in food crumbs, grease and litter everywhere. The McDonalds down in Fishkill is neater and cleaner than this place...

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Monroe, NY
“Excellent Burger -Fries vary with visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Have been to this Red Robin several times. The burgers are always consistently good - juicy, good quality beef. The fries are delicious when cooked properly. They are sometimes undercooked, sometimes overcooked, occasionally perfect. This visit was perfect. My husband always orders the whisky river bbq chicken sandwich - which is consistently delicious as well. The quality of servers also vary. This time we had Luis, and we had experienced a cooking-related problem. He promptly and professionally handled this, as well as did the manager that he notified.

We were extremely pleased with the professional handling of this problem. Luis was the reason we had a wonderful lunch.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Montgomery, New York
“Excellent Hamburgers and more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have gone to this Red Robin many times in my life and it is excellent in so many ways! Like I said, Red Robin has incredible hamburgers mainly because this is a grill and bar kind of place. This restaurant also has surprisingly good fish and french fries. Moving on, I'll go to service.Usually, food comes out in around 20 minutes [unless the restaurant is packed, in which it commonly is] and the servers usually are kind an commonly check on you for any needs. Last but not least is the cleanliness and overall atmosphere. Red Robin [in all of my experience] has never been a dirty restaurant and the atmosphere is always colorful and TV's are all over the place. Overall, this is a very great restaurant in my opinion and i would recommend this to anybody who would like a nice burger or looking for a bar and grill type of place.

• Visited July 2012