I stayed in the king whirlpool suite. Ton's of space, awesome view of the water, great breakfast and excellent staff. The hotel seems a bit dated and could use some internal facelifts (parts of my room seemed a bit poorly maintained). Overall great and I'd highly recommend. I travel in the area very often and it is nice to get off Rt 9 to get away from the hustle and bustle. Really gives you a much better experience and shows how beautiful the hudson valley is!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn And Suites At The Falls
- Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls Hotel Poughkeepsie
- Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy complimentary beer and wine daily at our Manager's Reception 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. We are a new 100% renovated hotel in the Historic Hudson Valley. Near IBM, Vassar and Marist Colleges. We have a beautiful setting along the water to relax after a busy day of site seeing or business meetings. Our hotel offers guests a country setting just minutes from Route 9 and all that the Hudson Valley has to offer. We have a 24 hour business center and state of the art fitness center. Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet in the entire hotel and select rooms with Wired High Speed internet also. All rooms have Mircowave and Fridge. Enjoy a Jacuzzi whirlpool in all the King Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn & Suites At the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.