This property was recently purchased by Best Western and completely redone. That said, it is very clean and inviting. The common area where breakfast is served is very comfortable. The room, however, was a little cramped. We had two queen sized beds for two adults, a 10 year old, 5 year old and infant. hile that may sound like a lot of people, we usually do okay. There was only space in the middle between the beds, not on the wall side of the beds, and the area in front of the beds was also cramped. there may have just been too much furniture in the room for its size. The bathroom and sink area was larger than it needed to be and there was where some of the extra room went.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy complimentary beer and wine daily at our Manager's Reception 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. We are a new 100% renovated hotel in the Historic Hudson Valley. Near IBM, Vassar and Marist Colleges. We have a beautiful setting along the water to relax after a busy day of site seeing or business meetings. Our hotel offers guests a country setting just minutes from Route 9 and all that the Hudson Valley has to offer. We have a 24 hour business center and state of the art fitness center. Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet in the entire hotel and select rooms with Wired High Speed internet also. All rooms have Mircowave and Fridge. Enjoy a Jacuzzi whirlpool in all the King Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn & Suites At the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn And Suites At The Falls
- Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls Hotel Poughkeepsie