I really like this location. The Inn is a nice place. I do have to say that it has improved since BW took over. I still think that the location is a bit unclean in certain places. Especially the elevator. It does not even appear to be safe. Please enhance the breakfast, at least offer some hard boiled eggs.
Thanks for listening.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn And Suites At The Falls
- Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls Hotel
- Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls Hotel Poughkeepsie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a new 100% renovated hotel in the Historic Hudson Valley. Near IBM, Vassar and Marist Colleges. We have a beautiful setting along the water to relax after a busy day of site seeing or business meetings. Our hotel offers guests a country setting just minutes from Route 9 and all that the Hudson Valley has to offer. We have a 24 hour business center and state of the art fitness center. Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet in the entire hotel and select rooms with Wired High Speed internet also. All rooms have Mircowave and Fridge. Enjoy a Jacuzzi whirlpool in all the King Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn & Suites At the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.