“Combine with Hudson River Walkway for a perfect afternoon!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Haddonfield, New Jersey
“Combine with Hudson River Walkway for a perfect afternoon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

So many delicious items on the menu (sandwiches, wraps, chilli, salads + daily specials) it was hard to choose which one to select! Decided on a featured NEW item: seasonal salad with grilled chicken, and was not disappointed. Everything is made to order from fresh ingredients. Open for lunch only with hours till 5 p.m. so having a late bite after touring the area is posssible. Casual, fun vibe and friendly staff. I wish I lived closer so I could work my way thru the menu.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Putnam Valley, New York
“Lola's....YES!!! A Lunch you will remember!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

If you are ever in the area of the Walkway Across the Hudson in Poughkeepsie, I strongly recommend that you work up an appetite and then try Lola's for lunch. It is on the street on the Poughkeepsie side...you go down a metal stairway at that end of the Walkway and it is right there. Appearances can be deceiving...when you enter the decor is unimpressive. But that's not why you go to this restaurant. Word has it that the chefs are from the Culinary Institute and it sure seems it. I've been there 3-4 times and never been disappointed. I usually enjoy one of their lunch sandwiches or wraps....and don't forget the soup. They are expertly made with special flavors that make you sit up and take notice. All sorts of expert touches make this a place I look forward to returning to every time I make it to the Walkway.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
wappingers falls, ny
“a great place for lunch.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This was a stop for lunch at a local stop,right under the Hudson River Walkway. The small variety
on the menu was welcome because we were tired didn't want too many choices. And the choices we took were very good. Two of has had the BALT, Bacon, avocado, tomatoe and chipolte mayo. Just enough spice to remember it but not overwhelming. There was a grilled shrimp salad which was rated excellent and the Philly cheese steak got thumbs up also. A simple place, order at the counter and the made to order food is brought to you. Reasonable wait paid off. A place to return too again, and again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hopewell Junction, New York
“Very Good Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Whenever my wife and I are in the area we have wanted to check out Lola's...we are glad we did. We felt welcome the moment we walked in, and the atmosphere was nice. I ordered the panini with turkey, bacon, avocodo, and cheddar. It was served with a chipotle mayo that was amazing. I really enjoyed this and would recommend it to anyone. My wife was equally happy with her panini with fresh mozzarella, tomato, and avocodo with balsamic.

Definitely worth checking it out.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

This cafe was very quaint, and offered very affordable food that was absolutely delicious! If I am in town I will definitely be returning!

• Visited July 2013