“Creative, fresh food in a casual setting” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Creative, fresh food in a casual setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I buy a take-out meal here once a week when I am in Poughkeepsie for work. The daily specials vary so I never get bored trying the specials or the extensive regular menu. Salads, sandwiches, soups, homemade desserts, yummie. Reasonably priced for potions that fill me up but are not ridiculous. They have casual seating and a lot of take-out customers.

Lola's catered my daughter's high school graduation party a few years ago and her friends and our adult guests loved the food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“super cute cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I highly reccomend the turkey brie panini. It was delicious. The staff was incredibly friendly and the atmosphere was very relaxed. We also ordered the spicy peanut noodles. They were really good as well. If we are ever in the area we are definitely going back. The location is great if you plan on going on the walkway over the hudson.

New Paltz, New York
“Great Lunch Specials & Fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stopped by here (on the way to my regular lunch dinner) wanting something different than the same old lunch sandwich, remembering they had good, varied selections. Selected the turkey pastrami w/ Swiss & Russian on grilled marble rye served with fries, which was excellent! There were several other side selections, mostly salads like sesame noodles. You order at the counter, grab your drink from the case, and pay. The kitchen delivers the food. There's limited indoor seating and it does get busy at lunch. In fact my only negative comment is that after I was done eating, there was a not so subtle push out the door.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Albany, New York
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My colleges and I ordered lunch from here and it was excellent. I would recommend it to everyone. The lunch menu offers some intriguing items.

Visited May 2012
Gypsum, Colorado
“Great Little Lunch Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Stopped here for lunch and had a great salad. Small, fun atmosphere. Good food at a reasonable price. Not a dinner place- and even for lunch not in the league with "Crew" (my opinion).

Visited January 2013