“Cant go wrong with the Curry” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Canton, New York
“Cant go wrong with the Curry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

The curry dish offered with your choice of meat or veggie is great. The pumpkin curry and scallop are my favorite. Very authentic and the service is great. No wait at all. Restaurant does not serve alcohol.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Patchogue, New York
“Good Thai food in the North Country”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We went for lunch here on the weekend. We shared the Chicken kabob which was very good & the portion was very generous. I had Snow Pea Pod with pork - very tasty, but not very spicy. My daughter had Massamun Curry with shrimp - also very good. The service was exceedingly quick, a little too quick for us, but if you are in a rush, it would have been great. The waitress was very nice and attentive

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Malone, New York
“Love the food, even with food allergies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Service is prompt, so much so that I order my appetizer + wait for it to come before ordering my meal.

I love Thai food and all of the staff at Thai Cuisine have been very accommodating. I have even had them tell me I could not eat something I thought I could because they knew all of the ingredients in the meal.

I call ahead even when I am eating at local restaurants to let them know I will be coming for a meal and at what time. (I am going this evening and was looking up the phone number which is why I wanted to comment on the reviews) I also remind them when I order + double check when my food is served that none of my allergens are in the food. In a perfect world we wouldn't have to do this BUT in a perfect world we wouldn't have food allergies. It is my responsibility to take care of me.

I do not expect restaurants to list every ingredient they use. I do agree they need to be informed by us, and then they need to take care to avoid the allergen contaminating our food. We are all human and mistakes happen, I even ate something I was newly diagnosed with an allergy to before I thought of it once so when things are busy it is up to me to ensure my safety. I also have an Epi-pen handy (before that I carried Benadryl) just in case.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Potsdam, New York, United States
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Great food a fast serves. I have been to this restaurant at least a dozen times and have tried a few different dishes, each have been great!

Visited November 2012
Potsdam, New York, United States
“Fantastic food, great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Going to school in Potsdam, you don't have too many options for food. This is simply the best in town, and even better than other Thai restaurants I have been to in major cities. It may not be as fancy as others, but it is just damn good. Go here, you will not be disappointed. The panang curry is to die for.

I have been to Asia and I can say that despite what other reviewers have said, it is very similar to dishes you can get there.

Visited October 2012