“A pleasant place.” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Plattsburgh
“A pleasant place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I stopped in to visit friends for a couples days. I decided to stay econo lodge it was very nice. The staff was helpful. There are restaurants near bye, that was great it was very easy to walk to. I will make sure I stay here when I come back.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Scott C, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
It is a delight to receive such wonderful comments from our guests! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad that you were able to enjoy a relaxing stay.
We realize that there are other lodging options in the area and we appreciate that you chose to stay with us. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

i have stayed at this location several times and always satisfied..if something is not right the staff try to rectify problem as quickly as possible..this location is very clean in and out and very comfortable..cannot beat the price for the value you get..other hotels more expensive ...and somewhat similar

Room Tip: south side upper level good view of mountains..suites very comfortable and spacious
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Scott C, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you found our property was clean and comfortable. I hope your enjoyed your time in Plattsburgh.

GM Ny134
Plattsburgh, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I came home for a family visit. I decided to stay econo .lodge for something different and it was very nice. My room was nice and clean. The staff was very helpful. I will stay at this hotel the next time I am in town. I just want to thank everyone .

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Scott C, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you so much for your outstanding review. I am very glad to hear we exceeded your expectations and that you found our hotel nice. We are always pleased to be able to provide our guests with a clean and comfortable stay. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff so that they use it as motivation to continue providing great service. I am also glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast in the morning as we continue to expand and improve upon it. Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and visit us again soon!

Scott Carpenter
Ny Gm 134
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

When in the area, I make a point of staying here. Excellent value. Very clean. Great location.

Bring your swim suit - there is an indoor pool.

I didnt see anything about a breakfast.....but maybe I missed it. This is not a factor for deciding to stay. Lots of good eating places in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Scott C, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in our area. Glad you enjoyed your stay and that you plan to come back again and take time to relax at our pool area.
Appreciate the great compliments given about our hotel, complimentary breakfast and our pool area.

We hope to continue to serve as your choice for accommodations.

Ny134 Gm
montreal,quebec
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

every month have been taking weekend road trips and staying at this place.. amazing love it. comfy beds. spacious. next to everything well located. if you want to just go away for a few days great place great value

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Scott C, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh, responded to this review, March 19, 2014

Kind Regards,

Scott Carpenter
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Tiffany offered me the most recently renovated room! Great experience!! The night before, a guy did not even bother looking into the system and told me no vacancy...its was 11pm, the parking was half full. Tiffany saved my opinion about this place!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Scott C, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you so much for the great review. Hope we get the pleasure to seeing you again!
Troy, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Everyone is very friendly the establishment is very clean close to shopping centers the staff welcomes you with a smile the complementary breakfast is wonderful the pool is nice relaxing setting I rented the sweet once wat a great relaxing place to be when I travel too Plattsburgh the Econo lodge is where I alway stay

• Stayed January 2014
Scott C, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you for choosing The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites during your stay in Plattsburgh. Thank you for recognizing our staff and their hard work. We have dedicated employee's who love what they do. We are very lucky to have them on our TEAM. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the Plattsburgh area.

Thanks Again,

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh? Share your experiences!