“What a dump” 1 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Massena, New York
“What a dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I have never in my life stayed at such a dirty, run down dump. It is not at all as it was advertised. The breakfast was pathetic. Everything was placed on a dirty old stained tablecloth. There was no juice of any kind. The ceilings were falling in and water stained. The only good thing was that the sheets were clean as far as I could tell. The rest of the place was run down and dirty in and out.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The reason I come back to your establishment is that I am treated the way I want to be treated, with respect, honestly, and friendly. I was a bit demanding this time (as always) and asked for a room before 3.00 pm. (it was 11.30am) and they said they would do the best they could and check back around 2:00pm. I came back at 1:30pm and the room was ready. I found out that the head of cleaning pitched in to get it ready for me. I REALLY APPRECIATED>

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

WellsJac1, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Plattsburgh, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear 259jeang,

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor.com! I'm glad all members of our team were able help out and get your room ready! Our staff works hard and I will be sure to share your comments with them.

Hope to see you on your next stay!

Plattsburgh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014

Hotel is good ,but beds were overdue to be changed ,mattress sags and had bad sleep when traveling, we all need good sleep!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

WellsJac1, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Plattsburgh, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Monte69,

Thank you for your feedback! We have replaced all of our mattresses over the last 3 years to Simmons pillow top mattresses. I'm sorry you didn't sleep well. I will be sure to address this issue with my housekeeping to investigate any defects in our mattresses. Please feel free to address any issues with our front desk in the future.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you better in the future!

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2014

My 3rd stay with 4 rooms involved.the first stay my 1st room the beds were way too soft and I slept on the floor.i asked to be moved the next day. The only bed that were up to my liking were on this last stay. Oh how I'd love to work for this branch to critique the rooms. Hey I do want to move to this area. So maybe we can work something out.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

WellsJac1, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Plattsburgh, responded to this review, November 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm so sorry you slept on the floor. I wish you would've let us know the beds were uncomfortable for you. We would have gladly moved you to a different room. All of our mattresses are Wyndham approved Simmons pillow top. However we know not everyone likes a soft mattress so please feel free to let us know when staying and we will help you find a better bed.

518-561-0403

Been to Days Inn & Suites Plattsburgh? Share your experiences!