“Dinner in the bistro” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
plattsburgh
“Dinner in the bistro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Antony's is one of my favorite places to have dinner. My husband thinks its to fancy, I disagree . its just what you need after a long day. the martini's are great and the food is out of this world . I have never been and had a bad meal . some Friday night they have a piano player which makes for a great relaxing evening... great place you won;t be appointed.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ocean Park, Washington
“Another very unique meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I don't get to this area of the U.S. often but when I do, I know I am going to have a selection of an excellent and unique meal at Anthony's. This time was no exception. Ostrich loins coupled with pheasant sausage was as good as I have had here and already look forward to my next experience. As always, the service is impeccable and the time spent very pleasant.

Visited August 2014
Montreal, Canada
“A place to discover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Really the best restaurant in Plattsburgh. The food was delicious and the service efficient. We enjoyed the music as well. We will definitely go back.

Visited August 2014
“Food was just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

My boyfriend and I had our anniversary dinner here and I was not impressed. For the price, I expected the food to be amazing but it fell short of my expectations. I ordered one of their only vegetarian dishes and it was actually fairly inedible. The service was very good though. The waitress even took our picture for us. Being the only "high end" restaurant in town, you are definitely paying for the atmosphere and experience.

Champlain, New York
“Worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

My wife and I had a date night without the kids and reserved a table at Anthony's, our first time ever dining there. The service was fantastic, your water glass will NEVER be empty. The wait staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The food; I had a BBQ Rubbed Bison Flank Steak and my wife had the Charbroiled Chicken, both were amazing and among the best meals we've ever had dining out. Our dessert was a berry pie with ice cream that we shared, it was perfect! The wine list was very nice and the Centopercento I had was great. Overall an amazing meal and it made for a

• Visited August 2014