My boyfriend and I stopped here on our way from Ottawa to Pittsburgh on Thanksgiving. It is about 5 miles off of the I-90 and easy to get to. We arrived late (11:30 pm). Check-in was fast and efficient. Our room was T- something, so it was actually down a floor from the lobby, so it felt like a basement. We got the room off hotwire, so it was a great rate. If I come back, I would probably request a room on a higher floor. The room was nice, clean, and spacious. It was also very quiet, so we slept great! There was tea and coffee served in the lobby, but the breakfast was 10.95$ so we choose to eat elsewhere. There was only a stand up shower and no bath tub. The hotel is also close to a mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful Pittsford, NY hotel is located in Historic Bushnell's Basin, near the quaint village of Pittsford. We are far enough to escape from the city but close enough to drive into Rochester. Enjoy our cooked-to-order breakfast each morning at the Garden Grille. If you need to get work done during your stay enjoy the complimentary wireless internet and printing services in the business center. After a day of sight seeing come back and relax in your contemporary styled guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brookwood Hotel Pittsford
- Brookwood Hotel Pittsford