“Wow, loving Abbotts Frozen Custard” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Pittsford
Cuisines: Dessert
Hamilton, New Jersey
“Wow, loving Abbotts Frozen Custard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

First time visiting the area and my friend recommended we visit, I like frozen custard, but I can say I love Abbotts Frozen Custard. Creamy smooth vanilla flavor and tried the Turtle pop, fresh homemade custard. Like my friend I would recommend and although it was cold and snow on the ground the Bushnell Basin
still a lovely setting. I'm sure in warmer weather sitting on the benches eating Abbotts custard and looking at the water is a nice experience. I'm going to have to come back in warmer weather.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hong Kong, China
“Best "ice cream" in Rochester and maybe the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

If you think gelato is good, wait until you try Abbott's Frozen Custard...it is like no other ice cream, yogurt, gelato or custard you have ever had!!! They have different flavors daily or at least weekly and all of them are delicious (peanut butter and blackberry are my favorite). Whether you wait 30min+ in the hot summer head by the canal or stop by for a winter treat, you will love it!!! I wish they shipped because I would definitely do a mail order to try a different flavor each month.

Visited May 2013
Pittsford, New York
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Abbots in Bushnells Basin is in a great location, especially after they built the boat dock. I love going for ice cream and just sitting by the canal. Great flavor options and good service. I especially enjoy the friendly ducks that share my ice cream cone with me.

Visited July 2013
Rochester, New York, United States
“Best ice cream in Rochester”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Love Abbotts!! Thick and creamy , delightful and consistent every time ! Our kids request Abbott ice cream cakes for their birthday every year. This location is nice being on the canal and having a picnic area.

Visited October 2012
Pittsford, New York
“always consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

abbotts is an institution in monroe county. all locations are consistent as are the prices. the product is delicious, but the prices are a little steep for the portions, in my humble opinion.

• Visited September 2012