“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Next Door by Wegmans is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Pittsford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Next Door by Wegmans provides an exceptional dining experience where guests enjoy the very best of Wegmans made fresh for you. The menu offers choice to all, but we will be known for all natural and sustainable seafood, sushi, and fresh high quality vegetables. Our ingredient focus is seasonal, all natural, and regional with meal and menu inspiration coming from the chefs shopping our markets. The ambiance in Next Door is lively and cosmopolitan, and every sight and sound contributes an important ingredient. This energy, along with an expertly prepared meal and unparalleled service, makes for a truly unique dining experience. Please ask for one of the side rooms to be seated in an area that is more condusive for conversations. Meet your friends at Next Door and take advantage of our Happy Hour deal by enjoying our 2 for 1 Signature cocktails from 5pm - 7pm, Monday through Saturday!
Ossipee, New Hampshire
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

There were so many tasty looking menu options I couldn't make up my mind. My great server was very patient. Settled on the pumpkin risotto and the vanilla pepper venison. The sushi chef gave me a sample of fluke sushi that was fabulous. The venison was amazing. This was my second visit and I made a point of coming here when I was back in town. It will always be my first choice when back in Rochester.

Rochester, New York
“If you want to feel like a judge on "iron chef" or "the next foodnetwork chef"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I love food! I am always intrigued by the ingenuity of chefs on the food network and eating at the Next Door brought the experience to life! Take a seat at the "station" to watch the chefs create amazing sushi dishes as well as preparation of entrees. The sushi was amazing. We also saw a couple order a huge plate of sushi and a hamburger (surf and turf?). Steak was done perfectly, even the salads were creative and amazingly delicious. It was not overpriced, and for the quality the prices were spot on. The service was equivalent to any five star restaurant you'll visit. We'll eat here again (frequently)

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York, United States
“Love the Lunch Menu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have been to Next Door for dinner numerous times, but just visited recently for lunch. It was spectacular! I love the organic chicken sandwich and the atmosphere is so nice, whether you're visiting for a business meeting, visit with a friend or family. Definitely recommended!

Visited October 2013
Rochester, New York, United States
“Fun and Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You know Wegmans will always do food right and this restaurant is no exception. Great sweet potato cheesecake on the fall menu.

Visited October 2013
Burlington, Wisconsin
“Always Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have been here many times. We are from Wisconsin & every time I visit my son at RIT, we make a point of having dinner here because it is so good! I was there on October 12th and had the best Venison I have ever had! My son thought it was the best meat he had ever tasted. It came with roasted brussels sprouts and sweet potato puree. Highly recommend. The food is always consistent and they change up the menu regularly. Great wine selection to boot! They are very accommodating to requests.

• Visited October 2013