“Great food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Sleepy Hollow, New York
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Used to go regularly for family dinners. It was always a good time with great food. I would recommend it. It's disappointing I don't live in the area anymore.

New York Suburbs
“Attended a recent group luncheon”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Food was varied and tasty. Service was excellent. The prime rib wasn't worthy of steak house, in quality or portion size, lunch or not. Bar needs a buff and puff and went past charmingly timeowrn a while ago. Now looks shabby. With 3/4 of the restaurants in Piermont shiut down by Sandy, Slattery's has a chance to corner and perhaps a bigger market share. Time to make an investment.

Visited December 2012
Northvale
“BAby shower”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Dissapointed is the best way to describe my experience ! We had my daughters baby shower here this past weekend .after much thinking we decided to have a high tea for my daughter . While the food was very good , the service was poor at best . The guests were very gracious about everything , but I know that they were really hungry by the time the sandwiches finally served . Very slow! I was hosting the party and had to find the waitress to ask for a cup of tea! Then by the time the milk was brought to the table my tea was ice cold. I was not happy !
Be cause the food came out so slowly in the beginning,after the gifts were opened (which went very quickly) the scones and small cakes as well as the cake were all served at once . Not at all what I expected ! The one waitress (which is all that the party was supplied with) was not and I repeat not pleasant! She clearly was not happy ! Again very disappointing ! I have another bay shower to plan for march ,I can assure you I will not return nor will I recommend the resturant .

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Winsted, Connecticut
“Wish I tried somewhere else”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

The place was cute, with outdoor seating near the water, and had friendly service. It was completely empty at peak lunch time though. When I read over the menu, I wished we had tried somewhere else, because I could not find a single thing that looked appetizing. My boyfriend seemed pleased with his potroast, but I ordered a chicken and eggplant wrap and wasn't really impressed. Everything was really just average, but marked up in price because of the area. There are so many other great restaurants around, try them instead.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Don't bother”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Overpriced mediocre food at best. We live nearby and have therefore made the mistake of going there multiple times for the Sunday brunch buffet and the temptation of outdoor tables. Have regretted it each time we go. The food is awful - only thing worse is the size of the bill afterwards.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere