“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Good meal. Plenty to eat. Fresh and authentic. Friendly place. Cook shouted out good bye when we left!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Nice little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed dinner here recently. The restaurant is small but nice. The staff did seem a little overworked but they did a good job. We had the pork tacos and the enchiladas. All the food was good and were nice sized portions. I did order a sangria which tasted good but was mostly juice. Overall a good little Mexican restaurant.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice casual restaurant that gave us a break from "american" food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Good food and service at this little restaurant in Penn Yan. We felt like the area was lacking variety in type of cuisine, and were glad to find this place.

York, Pennsylvania
“The Food is Authentic and Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

The food was authentic and excellent. We were guests at Finton's Landing, and they suggested we try it. The food was great -- even the refried beans were made from scratch! I would have liked a margarita -- but they only serve beer and wine. The owner is working on the additional license.

Scipio Center, New York
“Best enchiladas ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I love Mexican food and seldom pass up a chance to try a new place. Enchiladas are my favorite and I always order the green tomatillo sauce. We were passing through Penn Yan with family and stopped at La Cocina for a meal. I have to tell you, the Enchilada Suiza at La Cocina is terrific. It is a little on the spicy side, so I wouldn't recommend it for the tender of tongue, but for those of you who enjoy a little kick, this is tops. Service was great, waitresses and owner very friendly and eager to please, and prices reasonable. Don't pass this place up.

• Visited September 2012