“Horrific” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
New York
“Horrific”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

I mistakenly wrote a good review of Guidas based on past experiences on another web site. I take it back. I'm currently digesting some of the worst pizza, and BY FAR THE WORST CHICKEN WINGS I"VE EVER EATEN ! ! ! ! Totally disgusting. This place is a riip off and I will never buy from them again. DO NOT GO TO GUIDAS ! ! ! ! ! ! Giuda's is like eating pizza and wings in California. It's gross and they are WAY TOO EXPENSIVE and nasty. Never again......NEVER! ! ! ! ! ! ! I'm not kidding either and have no gripes against them. The are the worst and I can't believe how bad. I had to force the phone away from my wife who was livid about the whole experience.

• Visited April 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Rochester, New York
“Great food. A tad pricey.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2010

I've never had a bad meal from Guida's. Excellent pizza. A tad on the pricey side, though.
I especially love their spinach artichoke twist!

Not many tables for eating in -- more of a take-out place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best pizza on the east side, hands down. We miss Tom & Nancy's over here, but we haven't gotten a pizza anywhere...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2008

Best pizza on the east side, hands down. We miss Tom & Nancy's over here, but we haven't gotten a pizza anywhere else since we tried Guida's.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is take out folks! But dont just get the pizza. Some of their subs will give you a coronary. Good menu and...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2007

This is take out folks! But dont just get the pizza. Some of their subs will give you a coronary. Good menu and delivery

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“best thing crust crispy...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2007

best thing crust crispy pizza ive ever had.