“Private Wine Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Peconic
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Sannino Bella Vita Vineyard's winery & tasting room is situated on a 17 acre vineyard in the North Fork of Long Island NY. Our address is 1375 Peconic Lane, Peconic. Our tasting room & winery is located in an historic barn circa 1900's. This casual and rustic setting is a great place to start your wine appreciation. Through education and our hands on approach, is what makes our winery a perfect spot to enjoy on the wine trail. We have many Estate wines to choose from cabernet Franc, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, White Merlot, and Chardonnay. Our tasting room is open everyday in July and August 11-6pm and till 8pm on Fridays. Groups larger than 6 MUST make a reservation due to our limited space. Tours and Classes are also available. Please visit our web site for dates & times.
5 attraction reviews
“Private Wine Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I would recommend this winery to anyone looking for an intimate setting or a place to chill with friends. They have indoor and outdoor seating. The owner is knowledgeable and his staff is friendly. When I went, I did a cheese and wine pairing. There was about 12 of us in the group. It is not your typical tour, he goes into detail about he makes the wine and the entire process. I am a wino so I found this very interesting! Whether you want a tour or just a good glass of wine, I would go here. Try the 2010 Merlot, it's amazing!

Howard Beach, New York
3 attraction reviews
“wonderful tour of a small local winery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

Anthony was so passionate about his vineyard. Although a small vineyard compared to others on the northfork, We took the well worth it tour. Truly a must if you are interested in being educated on wine making. Took us into the vineyard, explained about the vines, the harvesting, and the wine making process. They had a tasting of 5 wines, with cheese and olives. A must on any wine tasting tour.

Whitestone, New York
“A Great Living Social Deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

This was my second wine tasting experience and my friend's first. It was perfect for a day away from the city. The owner Anthony greeted us at the door. He was very friendly, nice, and knowledgeable. I learned a lot about wine. My favorite wine was the Chilly Day Chardonnay. I will definitely recommend this vineyard to my friends and I hope to go back again this year!

Long Beach, New York
“Groupon Deal - Great Vineyard Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

I had bought a groupon for this vineyard for my husband as a valentine gift. We finally were able to make the trip out there (only an hour and a half drive) When making my reservation with the vineyard the staff was so pleasant to speak to and helpful! We arrived a little too early and they directed us to a great little place to sit and have lunch before out wine tour. It was a little chilly out so we didn't get to spend much time outdoors but Anthony was a pleasure to work with!! He was so knowledgeable. I would definitely go back and can't wait till the summer to return! Thank you for a great tour and good luck with the upcoming season!! Cant wait to return

Visited April 2012
Bay Shore, NY
“Fantastic wine learning experience with a knowledgeable & friendly host!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Bought a vineyard tour for (4) through Groupon. The tour was only (10) people, which was intimate. Tony was great! We will definitely go back again and hopefully be able to taste a sauvignon blanc in the near future! Thanks & good luck w/the upcoming season.

Visited April 2012