“Very good Hotel in a quiet place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Pearl River

Save Saved
You added Hilton Pearl River to your Saves list
Hilton Pearl River
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   500 Veterans Memorial Drive, Pearl River, NY 10965-3209   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 20%
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Pearl River
“Very good Hotel in a quiet place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks in march 2013. I was traveling for business and I felt like in my house.
Very clean and comfortable. The place is very quiet and car parking is not a problem.
Personnel is very kind and food was quite good.
Very good internet connection.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

307 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Royersford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hilton in Pearl River, NY. Great location and the facility was nothing short of amazing. The staff definitely matched the appearance and left overall satisfied and happy. Will definitely stay here again since my job requires me to travel to this area quite frequently.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Oklahoma City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Extremely friendly staff, very welcoming, the guest room was amazing. I went to this hotle because of its location in the countryside. I've never stayed in the country before and I enjoyed my stay there. Everything that I wanted to go to was in a convenient location and not far from th hotel. I enjoyed the various lookout points on the Palisades Thruway.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Middletown, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was in the area as a bridesmaid in a wedding, so I was up for 2 nights. I needed to refridgerate my water and meds and my room, nor the suite the bride rented had fridges. They charged $5 for 24hrs of wifi per device, which I felt was a sham. Nothing is within walking distance, you have to drive to get to anything.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great accommodation. My kids loved the swimming pool. would not recommend eating dinner at this hotel - very poor quality and service horrible. We all really enjoyed the breakfast buffet - the best waitress service.

Would recommend this to anyone with or without children

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Pompton Plains, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was only there one night, but the staff went above and beyond to make our stay great. The room was clean and comfortable. Although I did not have the opportunity to use the dining facilities, the view from the dining room was overlooking the golf course.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I would say there is nothing wrong with this hotel. It was clean and newish. Plenty of parking and not a bad drive to the stores or train station. It had everything you would expect at a normal everyday hotel. I was just expecting more of a rich feel by the exterior look of the hotel and Website. Internet worked great in room and was only $5.00 a day. I was there for a wedding so I don't know much about the town around it. I pretty much had family plans the whole weekend but there is nothing to walk to it's in a very business center type area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Pearl River? Share your experiences!