“Family Friendly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Pearl River

Save Saved
You added Hilton Pearl River to your Saves list
Hilton Pearl River
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   500 Veterans Memorial Drive, Pearl River, NY 10965-3209   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 20%
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Pearl River
“Family Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great accommodation. My kids loved the swimming pool. would not recommend eating dinner at this hotel - very poor quality and service horrible. We all really enjoyed the breakfast buffet - the best waitress service.

Would recommend this to anyone with or without children

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

302 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Pompton Plains, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was only there one night, but the staff went above and beyond to make our stay great. The room was clean and comfortable. Although I did not have the opportunity to use the dining facilities, the view from the dining room was overlooking the golf course.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I would say there is nothing wrong with this hotel. It was clean and newish. Plenty of parking and not a bad drive to the stores or train station. It had everything you would expect at a normal everyday hotel. I was just expecting more of a rich feel by the exterior look of the hotel and Website. Internet worked great in room and was only $5.00 a day. I was there for a wedding so I don't know much about the town around it. I pretty much had family plans the whole weekend but there is nothing to walk to it's in a very business center type area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Visiting friends for the weeken and they suggested this hotel. So glad they did, it was in a quiet neighborhood, no highway noise, which led to a peaceful sleep. As a Hilton Diamond member I was given a complimentary upgrade which was greatly appreciated. The swim in the large pool, and the sauna in the morning were a great way to wake up. The staff were so accomandating, on par with the best hotels I ahve satyed at. If you are staying in the Nyack,Tappan area stay here! Oh, did I mention the gold course? The great bar, the large breakfast buffett?

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hackensack, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

It is a caring, warm, friendly hotel and the service was wonderful. We have had almost the same people waiting on us for the past 18 years. It was a Religious Retreat. There were singles and Couples who attended. We had learning sessions and time to relax and enjoy each others company. Gerry Burns, who is the Banquet Manager, has been with us every year for the past 18 years as well as being there for us when our son had his wedding reception. You couldn't find anyone better to be there for you.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I am a Hilton Gold member, but in the past few years I've found myself staying more and more at a Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons when I travel despite the higher price. The level of service at Hiltons seem to be going downhill. So my husband and I were very pleasantly surprised by the wonderful experience we had at the Pearl River Hilton. It was our first time visiting this hotel. The facade of the hotel is charming, resembling a chateau. From the moment I entered the lobby, I was courteously greeted by the Front Desk clerk who welcomed me as a Honors member. He promptly checked me in, and informed my husband and I that we were welcome for complimentary breakfast in the restaurant during our stay. When we reached our room, I was immediately pleased with the lovely, well-decorated room, and the fact that there were two plush bathrobes and extra pillows as requested.

We went down to the restaurant for dinner. Our server, Catherine, was very pleasant and we felt that she actually took genuine pleasure in her job (something that unfortunately seems to be more rare than not in hotel and hospitality staff these days). We enjoyed a delicious meal and actually looked forward to coming down for breakfast the next day. The breakfast was equally enjoyable with excellent Colombian coffee that was so good I actually drank it black. The one suggestion I have is that the breakfast buffet would offer turkey or chicken sausage/bacon for those watching their cholesterol level or follow a kosher diet.

Overall, the stay was delightful, and I agree with the previous poster who said that the Pearl River Hilton is a wonderful spot for a weekend retreat. The staff truly deserve a commendation and I only wish that other Hilton staff would learn how to do things right as this particular Hilton is able to do.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Nanuet
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

A wonderful spot for a weekend retreat from a week in the city. We enjoyed the elegant, yet comfortable setting. A quick bite for dinner turned into a memorable romantic meal. Rhonda prepares a hearty but healthy grilled entree and veggies with delicious berries and cream for a light dessert. Good recommendations for visiting the neighboring villages of Piermont, Nyack and Pearl River. Highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Pearl River? Share your experiences!