“The Quality of the Sushi is Very Good, the Value is Great!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Nanuet, New York
“The Quality of the Sushi is Very Good, the Value is Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I think this place offers the best value for sushi in New York. They offer an all you can eat menu for $24 but unlike other all you can eat places, this is not a buffet. The sushi is all made fresh to order. You can order sushi as well as other Japanese dishes and even deserts. I have visited four times and have never had a bad dish. My only concern is that it is too good to be true. In fact the first time I visited the all you can eat was only $18 and they've raised the price every single time I've gone since. I still think it is a great deal because the food I ordered would have been about $60 in any other restaurant with this quality and service. I do recommend this to anyone who likes sushi.

• Visited December 2012