We found a coupon in the travel book at a rest area and stopped at this motel. Rooms are old and need updating. Sheets and pillows were old and yellow...SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE. There was an ice bucket but no ice machine. The clerk who I assume is the owner or manger because he lives there was kinda of rude. One of my credit cards declined and he threw a receipt at me that said DELCLINED. I have 2 cards that look alike, I gave him the other one and it worked. He gave me the room right next door to where he lived. My wife and 2 children were kinda of freaked out because he kept looking out the wndow and watched us. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! Toilet didn 't flush right either.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Palatine Bridge
- Palatine Bridge Rodeway Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Budget Inn Canajoharie is located in the city of Palatine Bridge, across the bridge from Canajoharie with easy access to the New York State Thruway. You will find shopping and dining options within 5 blocks. The Adirondacks are a short 30 miles, and Albany is less than 60 miles. The Budget Inn has plenty of free parking, and each room features 1 queen bed or 2 double beds, microwave, mini fridge, alarm clock / radio, cable TV, electronic door locks and air conditioning. Limited front desk hours of 7am to 11pm daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Budget Inn Canajoharie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.