“stop along the way....” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Kitchener, Canada
“stop along the way....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

had to find a hotel so we went off the interstate to painted pot...stayed at the ramada and the girl working told us where we could eat. Applebees was familiar so we headed there. It was a very nice atmosphere, seemed like mostly locals. Our meal was good, our waitress was very nice and the price was right.

Visited December 2013

Corning, New York
“As far as Applebees goes - this one is the best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

We always have a great meal at this particular Applebees. There is one closer to my house (horseheads) but I prefer this one. Tommy Lando - one of the managers is a great guy and is truly concerned about your experience. Other than the food, he is the reason we go there. Like most chains, the food is predictable and consistently good - which is why I like chains. I have been there when it was slow and also when it was crazy busy and have always had a good time. Personally, I think they have some of the best burgers around!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Corning, New York
“Veterans Day Free Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wife & I went with our good friends Matt & Bonnie for the Free Veterans Day meal. Matt & I are Navy vets. We had a wonderful time even though there was a 45min wait, which was expected because of the free food & worth the wait. We both had the Steak, It was very good and a decent portion cooked as I ordered as well. The waitress was a hoot! She was also there at the right times for refills and extras.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hyderabad, India
“More than expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My first and only visit to Applebee's. I was very pleased with the service and the food! Will visit once more if possible...

Visited July 2013
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Most always enjoy Applebee's, this trip was one of the best . They were very busy, being by myself I sat at the bar. Steak came out before salad did which was no problem. Server apologized and bought me a beer. Steak was great, sides were great beer was cold, staff was excellent. Manager was going around checking on every table. I will cost again.