“Perfect day in the Finger Lakes” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Ovid
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Perfect day in the Finger Lakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

On our first visit to the Finger Lakes we were fortunate enough to take a trip on the Isle of Skye with Captain Dennis and Captain Skip. It was great to see so many sights from the lake. The three wineries we visited for tastings were great fun. Each had something different to offer. We met many nice folks on the boat and enjoyed our lunch at the state park. We would recommend this trip to everyone.

Edina, Minnesota
“Fabulous boat tour of Cayuga Lake and its wineries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I visited Cayuga Lake for the first time on board the beautiful and comfortable Isle of Skye. With Captain Skip providing a wonderful tour of the wineries, my only complaint was that I didn't reserve a longer tour (we did 3 hours)! This is a beautiful and relaxing way to experience the lake and its wineries. I would highly recommend this boat tour for large or small groups.

San Luis Obispo, California
“A delightful way to spend time in the Finger Lakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

There are not many places that are as beautiful as the finger lakes in the summer. Water to Wine Tours gives you the advantage of seeing the lovely homes and wineries from a comfortable boat, complete with lunch! If you are vacationing in this area this tour is a must! I can not wait to go again! A day well spent!!!!

Interlaken, New York
“Cannot think of a better way to spend a day on the lake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

What to do when in the Finger Lakes?! Sign up for a friendly, comfortable, scenic cruise on the Isle of Skye. This handsome tour boat took my daughter and me, along with a few other lucky people, to visit 3 lakeside wineries, a picnic stop at a shore park, and criss-crossed the beautiful 3.5 mile wide Cayuga Lake. It all made for a memorable day on the water. Looking forward to doing this again.

Visited June 2012
“More than worth a few hours of your time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

My girlfriend and I went up to Ithaca for the weekend with this wine tour by boat as the main attraction - and what a feature it was!! The captain (Double D) was fantastic, and a very friendly lad. Both he and skip have fantastic life stories to share as well as experience along the finger lakes. The wineries are all great - Long Point stood out to me personally as a lover of reds! Both Thirsty Owl and Sheldrake have fantastic whites and ice wines, while the reds are lacking in my opinion. Anyways, all and all a phenomenal time!!