“great deal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Oswego

You added Knights Inn Oswego to your Saves list
Knights Inn Oswego
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   309 West Seneca Street, Rte. 104 West, Oswego, NY 13126   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Oswego
Long Island, New York
“great deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

perfect location and bargain price for the overnight stay. So close to Oswego State. This is the 2nd time i'm staying at this hotel and will continue to stay when needed to visit my daughter. Front desk is very helpful and kind

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Oswego
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

This place was horrendous. I couldn't get a hot shower in my room or 2 of my friends rooms. The place was extremely dirty and smelled horrible. Called the desk for a late check out and the guy at the front desk told me not to call back because he was sleeping. I called about the shower and the guy have me an attitude about it and told me the showers were hot in every other room. I went and got a key for another room and there was a guy at the desk so I told him good luck taking a hot shower here and the guy at the desk told me not to talk to the customers that way. When I went to go return the key he told me that it was the owner I was complaining to about the showers and I told him good because the place was a dump and I wouldn't stay there for $20 a night. The owner literally had no care or concern about my stay or the showers not working. I would never ever stay there again. By far the worst place I have ever stayed in my entire life. Avoid this place

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn

Pittsford, New York, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

ok, I read all the recent reviews of this place so was kind of prepared for the worst.
Facts: we stayed in room 106 for 2 nights $70/night with tax. This room is a double-double and each bed had 4 pillows. The heater, fridge, microwave, tv, alarm clock worked. The included breakfast had 'make-yourself-Belgian-waffles, an unexpected surprise, plus a couple of cold cereals, instant oatmeal, toast, fresh fruit, coffee/tea/hot chocolate, juice.
Opinion:
- the beds were comfortable enough, i.e. firm enough.
- the shower worked well; hot, good water pressure.
- the sink was good the first day, but the water pressure was very low on the second day.
- the tub had a yellow stain near the drain, probably due to hard water minerals. Definitely not mold or mildew.
- the included breakfast was somewhat better than expected
- the location was convenient for what we needed

To conclude, the Knights Inn Oswego offers basic lodging for the price paid. The amenities are about what I expected. If I go to Oswego again I'd probably first try for the Best Western or The Quality Inn (they were both booked). Unlike others' experiences, I didn't notice mold, etc. Are things long in the tooth, and need updating. Yes, but again for $70/night incl taxes, I feel I got a bit more than I had expected in room 106.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Saratoga, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We booked this as it was the only place left with rooms for family weekend (and we booked it in JULY! We'll know better for next year!) ... having read all of the reviews, we went into it expecting the worst & were somewhat pleasantly surprised. We checked in - and I have to say, while they were very pleasant & helpful to us, someone called in during our check in and they seemed pretty rude to whomever was calling ... and hesitantly went to check out our room. Was it dated? Oh, yes. Does it need "updating"? Absolutely. But it was clean & warm. We didn't really partake of the complimentary breakfast (just grabbed some fruit) but it looked decent enough & the waffles smelled great. Considering we paid under $60/night on a high demand weekend, we felt we got our money's worth ... I did see one review where the people were placed there from an overflow from a hotel where they paid almost double that - if I had paid that rate, I'd be extremely disappointed also. I think we went into it with low expectations - and had them met.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
webster, ny
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Parents weekend at college we booked the Days inn. Hotel was overbooked so they put us in this dump which was their overflow at the same price $116/night. Floor was not vacuumed, sheets were stained, toilet was up on pieces of wood and was wobbly. What a rip-off!!!

• Stayed October 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

The only good thing was we could keep our little dog with us . The room was supposed to be for 2 people it was only good for one. there was no fitted sheets on the bed. . This hotel is good for people who r just passing through .. the price for this hotel and service is bad it needs to be lower priced ..The owner needs to do major work and remodeling and change the staff to be more helpful and nice to the customers. .

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Knights Inn Oswego? Share your experiences!