“Warm Food on a Snowy Afternoon” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Red Sun Fire Roasting Co.

The Red Sun Fire Roasting Co.
207 W. 1st Street, Oswego, NY 13126
Cuisines: Californian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Lima, New York
“Warm Food on a Snowy Afternoon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Warm , Spacious, we stopped in for a quick lunch, we were very pleased with an order of their specialty pizza and wings, Both orders were done to perfection and hot, very simple but carefully prepared, great beer and wine selection, and a great desert of creme broule. Our server was working alone and very attentive to our requests and comfort. For the small cost of our meal the value was exceptional. Will certainly return next time we are in that neck of the woods.

• Visited December 2013

Oswego, New York
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

This my favorite place to eat in Oswego. We go all the time and have never been disappointed. I highly recommend Red Sun.

• Visited December 2013
“Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Such amazing food and the place inside looks cool! Staff could be more friendly, but overall is great!

• Visited November 2013
Vestal New York
“Great clams & shrimp special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Surprisingly easy to get into early on a Friday evening. Had great mussels and shrimp dinner, which followed a really good manhattan clam chowder and ahi tuna. The mussel appetizer was also great. One of the best meals in Oswego this year.

Visited November 2013
Rhinebeck, New York
“Fine Food on college road trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My son and I were visiting colleges in upstate New York and we stayed overnight in Oswego, N.Y. We were looking for a place close to our hotel and found that one of the top rated restaurants in Oswego was a mere five minute walk away. I walked over first in the late afternoon to eyeball the joint. The place suited the eye and the hostess advised me a reservation was a good idea since it was Saturday night and we wanted to eat around 6:30. I took her advice and it was a good thing I did because when we arrived the place was hopping and there would have been a half-hour wait had I not book a table. In short, the food was outstanding. I had the grouper and my son had pasta with spicy sausage. Both first rate. My Old Fashion was strong and hit the spot. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013