“Highly Recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Inn   |   180 East 10th Street, Oswego, NY 13126   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Oswego B&B and Inns
“Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

My young daughter and I stayed in the Queen Suite on the first floor for one night on August 9th. The inn was very clean and bright and the room was awesome. Roomy, very clean, comfortable bed with soft linens, and a shower with excellent water pressure! Courteous, friendly staff too :-)
I was extremely pleased with our stay. I would definitely book a room here again. It is very conveniently located on a side road off the main strip. Two thumbs-up!

• Stayed August 2013
oswego i, Manager at Oswego Inn, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for your superb review! We are glad that you found Oswego Inn to be above par. We look forward to serving you and your family in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Oneonta, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I traveled with my family to Oswego for a short get-a-way. I never stayed at an inn before but I was glad that I decided to do so.

Upon checking in, I found the front desk clerk to be very friendly and knowledge about the area. He was very helpful to all of our questions as well as attended to our needs.

The rooms are very spacious with very comfortable bed in a very quiet environment. The bathroom is very clean but is missing a lock on the door.

My only complaint is that the maid did not make up our beds but cleaned the rest of the room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Riverdale, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Clean place, super friendly staff, so-so continental breakfast. This is an economy place, no frills but everything that you need. Would definitely stay again when in area, this place is a great value.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Athens
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed here one Saturday night for the races. It was close to the track and that was very convient. However when we returned back at 11 pm there were no parking spots left in the driveway so we parked out front, not sure if it was a parking spot or not. We had a queen suit, which was very nice. The floors were very dirty though. Our one year old son was crawling around on the carpet and his knees were covered in filth. If needed we would stay there again. The A/C didn't work very well either but cooled the room so it was bareable to sleep. It seemed to us that they were updating a lot of things in the Inn, which will be great.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed there for a night in the queen suite. The room was huge and well decorated. It had your basic amenities. The bed was comfortable and had a nice ceiling fan above the bed. It is a small hotel it kind of reminds me of a bed and breakfast. The only thing that they can improve on is the breakfast items they offer. There's not much to choose from. Other then that I would recommend this place if your looking for a nice quietc place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed in the large bedroom on the first floor. This Inn is way beyond what we expected. Look beyond the outside appearance. When we pulled up I was ready to move on but my friend went in to look. She couldn't believe her eyes. This is a very nice place on the inside. Newly renovated this looks like an upscale honeymoon room. It is very large, a large bed, chair sofa, table and chairs and a huge amount of room between. The linens were upscale, the bathroom was very good and newly remodeled. The furniture was upscale and staff was among the most accommodating I have encountered. I don't see a down side to this and it was way less expensive then the days inn down the road. I would pay a premium for this room over ordinary hotel/motel rooms and it was just a bonus that it was less expensive. I highly recommend this place to a couple looking for a pampering get-a-way.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong here.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
oswego i, Owner at Oswego Inn, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
It was pleasure to have you our guest. We apologize for the outside looks. Oswego Inn management believes in comfort for our guest as a top priority than just the looks. We are under taking small projects to improve the property while keeping our guests to enjoy great accommodations at a discount in a big chain/brand oriented hotel area. As our logo says, “Large motel amenities at a lower cost” and we mean it!
Looking forward to have you visit oswegoinn again soon
Respectfully,

Younis
Oswego, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We needed a place to stay while renovations were being done on our home. We looked at places from an apartment for $3800/mo to one of the local hotels at $116/ night. We went out of curiousity to look at the OSwego Inn and decided to stay there. The rates were very reasonable (except for a bump in the cost during parents weekend) and the rooms were very clean. Our room was in the back and it was very quiet. The bed wasn't very comfortable to me but my mate said he didn't mind it at all. Also, I must say that the shower pressure was probably the best I've ever experienced! I agree with the review about the suggestions to the owners-the TV was bad (and I told them). The free continental breakfast was good-bagels, pastry, coffee, OJ & two kinds of cereal. What more do you need!!
The owners were very attentive and went out of our way to make our stay comfortable. The Lobby is almost completely renovated and looks great!

Good job Oswego Inn!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
oswego i, Owner at Oswego Inn, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
It is our pleasure to have you our guest and appreciate that you liked our selection of property updates. We have taken note of your suggestion for future upgrades.
Please do not hesitate to reach us for anything that we can do to make your stay more relaxed
Younis

Been to Oswego Inn? Share your experiences!