“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 63 Restaurants in Orchard Park
Hamburg, New York
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Two Sisters is a great place for lunch. The veggie wrap was delicious as was the pasta salad that came with it. Service is friendly and the prices are reasonable. I have visited Two Sisters several times and have always been pleased with my meal. There is no bar and outdoor seating is available in nice weather.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Orchard Park, New York
“Decent breakfast and lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Nothing fancy, but food made nice and fresh. Not open for dinner,. Parking can be a problem as the lot in the back fills up, but you can often get a close spot right on the street in front. Outdoor dining in the summer

Visited October 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Great place for breakfast or lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stop here before every Bills game and are never disappointed. Portions are big. Service is always friendly and food is homecooked and always good. Bacon is def not cooked in the microwave as another review said! I like to make my own opinions of a place and dont let other negative reviews affect where we eat. you cant always please everyone but this cafe has always been a favorite!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, NY
“Overpriced and Undersized”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Dined here for breakfast on Sunday morning after Church and was almost as hungry after we left.

Service seemed slow and disorganized despite ther being only a few people there. The menu was simple, with the usual breakfast selections, but all of them were priced higher than most other places we have visited.
We settled on the "breakfast scramble", with toast, as it included eggs, mixed with veggies and potatoes, topped with cheese, which sounded like a full, hearty selection.

When our meal arrived, we stared at the plates with looks of surprise and disappointment. For $9.00, the portions appeared MUCH too small, the toast was cold and over-buttered, and the shredded cheddar cheese on top was cold and did not melt.

Coffee was hot and refills were offered, but the soda was served in cans at the table.

Overall, we felt the food was not served hot enough or worth the high price.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, NY
“Disappointing breakfast”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

My sisters and I got breakfast here about three weeks ago and we all left disappointed. I ordered french toast with crispy bacon and the bacon was cooked in the microwave. It was actually black and I wasn't able to eat it. I can't believe they served it, not only to me, but to my two sisters as well, being burnt. My other sister got the oatmeal & cranberry pancakes with bacon, a special of the day. When ordering she asked about the oatmeal and we were told there were oatmeal chunks inside of the batter. After getting the pancakes, there was no oatmeal, not one drop of it anywhere in the pancakes. The cranberries had just been thrown in the batter and were only on one quarter of the pancake. Bacon was burnt. My other sister got eggs & bacon and her bacon was black as well. My mother got the feta eggs which was the only good meal, because it didn't come with bacon. She waited 20 minutes at a time to get a coffee refill when the waitress was re-filling every other cup in the restaurant. We should have complained about the bacon and the non-existent oatmeal, but I just wanted to get out of there. $55 for breakfast, I would have rather had Tim Hortons.

• Visited July 2012