“Absolute garbage. Stay away! LIES and more lies. Pricey for nothing but curry smells from the front desk” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Orchard Park Inn

Orchard Park Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Orchard Park
Orchard Park Inn
You added Orchard Park Inn to your Saves list
2268 Southwestern Blvd., Orchard Park, NY 14224   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Orchard Park
West Seneca
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

These curry smelling people offer up a cheap room via the Buffalo News. Call them and all bets are off. NO ROOMS AVAILABLE!!! Side bar, there is no one here. I live a stone's throw away and I've put people up in this place. Price increases from $550.00 per month to over $750.00.

Absolute crap.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Ne Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was looking for a cheap room and didn't look up any reviews (my fault). Holy crap, this place is awful! Its the kind of 1 story motel where people go when they are down on their luck. Reallu down. I tried to call and cancel as soon as we pulled into the parking lot, but was told they had a 24 hour cancellation notice. So I had to go through the charade of checking in and when we got to the room...it was about 10xs worse than the outside. Bugs, mildew and the whole room smelled. I went right back to the front desk and told them the room was unacceptable and was refunded with no questions asked. Sleep in your car before you stay here.

The real kicker for me was a sticker on the front door of the motel that said "Trip Advisor Approved 2012". What a crock.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Orchard Park hotels

Jamestown, NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

I didn't realize it when I looked at the reviews that they were from 2003 and 2004. Here it is 2011 and the place is now a dump. They tout themselves as a "no-frills" establishment. Well they sure are right. The only "frills" we got were BEDBUGS!!! The place was filthy. There were long dark hairs betwen the sheets. The bathroom was full of mildew. The airconditioner rattled all night and without it on, the room just stunk. We didn't check in until after 9 pm and we were exhausted from a 10 hour drive. I should've thought twice when I saw the sign behind the desk that stated that they do not give refunds. I was too tired to fight them and too poor to go elsewhere. Upon morning light, we laughed that ours was the only room in a line of 6 rooms that actually had a screen door that was still attached. There wasn't even a toilet paper holder in the bathroom. The roll just sat on the toilet tank. This was definately NOT a $70 room. What a crappy place.
Do not stay here. Call one of the nice chain hotels over near the airport and drive a few extra miles.

Room Tip: Call someplace else.