We come to this area often for family functions and this is the most convienient location to stay but we have to admit it isnt the best hotel. The rooms werent cleaned well and twice staff members entered our room without knocking. They even ignored the do not enter sign. The room service was very very expensive (18 dollars for a salad with chicken). Its just been renovated which is nice but the real problem with this hotel is the staff. Some didnt speak english well (esp. cleaning crew) and they did shoddy work. I always have to reclean what the did and make sure my door is constantly locked because the staff doesnt know how to knock. If these problems are rectified this would be a great hotel in a great safe area.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Orangeburg - Rockland / Bergen Hotel Orangeburg
- Holiday Inn Orangeburg - Rockland / Bergen Hotel
- Holiday Inn Orangeburg
- Orangeburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Holiday Inn of Orangeburg, a full service hotel with 172 rooms, 25 of which are executive level junior suites nestled in the historic & picturesque Hudson Valley.Just a mile away, stroll through the charming Victorian villages of Nyack and Piermont on the Hudson where you'll find antique treasures and outdoor cafes. Shopping enthusiasts will love the Palisades Mall, one of the largest indoor shopping & entertainment centers in the US. Perhaps the NY area's best kept secret, Holiday Inn is just 15 miles North of NYC making it the perfect venue for a business meeting or mini getaway. Conveniently located at exit 5N off the Palisades Interstate Parkway or exit 12 off the New York State Thruway, Holiday Inn of Orangeburg provides easy access to the corporate Parks of Rockland & Bergen Counties as well the excitement & attractions of NYC. Right in our backyard you'll find Verizon, Volvo, Lamont Doherty, IBM, Wyeth, KPMG, BMW & Mercedes Benz, as well as the following colleges: St. Thomas Aquinas College, Dominican College, Nyack College and Rockland Community College. Just 25 miles from West Point Military Academy, Bear Mountain State Park, and Woodbury Commons Premier Outlet Mall. In not too far proximity are the IZOD Center/Meadowlands, Citi Park Stadium (formerly Shea) and Yankee Stadium. The Holiday Inn Orangeburg is easily accessible to the area's 5 major airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Orangeburg - Rockland / Bergen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.