The first strange thing is that this hotel seems to be wedding party central. Lots of people hanging around, lots of drinking… it was hard to even reach the front desk. Next is that there are two wings, and we were in one wing (we are priority club members), and our friends were relegated to the other wing, which seemed to be where the after-party was for the drunken wedding guests. Our room was standard, and served the purpose, but the shower was either scalding or freezing. The hotel bartender didn't know how to make a mixed drink, and the beer was skunked. Plus, the entire property looked like a disaster the next morning at 10am, with garbage and debris on the floors and even at the front door.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Orangeburg - Rockland / Bergen Hotel Orangeburg
- Holiday Inn Orangeburg - Rockland / Bergen Hotel
- Holiday Inn Orangeburg
- Orangeburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Holiday Inn of Orangeburg, a full service hotel with 172 rooms, 25 of which are executive level junior suites nestled in the historic & picturesque Hudson Valley.Just a mile away, stroll through the charming Victorian villages of Nyack and Piermont on the Hudson where you'll find antique treasures and outdoor cafes. Shopping enthusiasts will love the Palisades Mall, one of the largest indoor shopping & entertainment centers in the US. Perhaps the NY area's best kept secret, Holiday Inn is just 15 miles North of NYC making it the perfect venue for a business meeting or mini getaway. Conveniently located at exit 5N off the Palisades Interstate Parkway or exit 12 off the New York State Thruway, Holiday Inn of Orangeburg provides easy access to the corporate Parks of Rockland & Bergen Counties as well the excitement & attractions of NYC. Right in our backyard you'll find Verizon, Volvo, Lamont Doherty, IBM, Wyeth, KPMG, BMW & Mercedes Benz, as well as the following colleges: St. Thomas Aquinas College, Dominican College, Nyack College and Rockland Community College. Just 25 miles from West Point Military Academy, Bear Mountain State Park, and Woodbury Commons Premier Outlet Mall. In not too far proximity are the IZOD Center/Meadowlands, Citi Park Stadium (formerly Shea) and Yankee Stadium. The Holiday Inn Orangeburg is easily accessible to the area's 5 major airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Orangeburg - Rockland / Bergen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.