“Nice hotel, good location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Ommegang Brewery Package
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Oneonta
Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania
“Nice hotel, good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

The hotel was very nice and clean. The king suite we rented had a sofabed, enabling us to avoid a rollaway bed. The pool and hot tub were in good working condition and clean. The exercise room could use something for upper body work, but otherwise was OK. The hot breakfast was good, with eggs and waffles along with cereal and bread items. (Sausage too, but it was pork so we couldn't eat it.) The staff are helpful.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Douglas F,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our clean and quiet hotel and newly enhanced complimentary On-The-House Breakfast. We take pride in having a friendly and helpful staff. We hope you stay with us again!

Ashley Camarata

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Dear Douglas F,

Holbrook, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

The boys and I ran up the weekend before Christmas to check out the Hall of Fame, Howe Caverns, and the Cider Mill. The Hotel was nice and quiet, the room was great, and the breakfast was hit with he kids. The Pool unfortunately was in need of good cleaning.

Dear Christopher A,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our clean and quiet hotel and complimentary On-The-House Breakfast. As you mentioned our location is convenient when visiting The National Baseball Hall of Fame, Howe Caverns and Fly Creek Cider Mill. I have passed your concern about the condition of the pool onto our Maintenance Manager and he has made appropriate adjustments. We hope you will stay with us again when in the area.

walton, ny
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn because we heard an advertisement about it being a winter wonderland... crafts at night, pool party, pizza party and wake up and have breakfast with Santa. It was chaotic, room was comfortable though.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Dear robin09,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. Thank you for participating in Night At The Northpole- an event with the Hampton Inn Oneonta and TownSquare Media. I do apologize you did not enjoy the night. This was our first year holding the event and we are already planning on adjustments. We will make some announcements shortly as to what next year will feature. We hope you will join us next year and see the new enhancements to a great and fun filled night for the kids.

Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

The hotel is efficient, clean, nice size rooms and has a very nice fresh breakfast buffet. It is only a few minutes from the State University at Oneonta - a good place to stay if you are visiting your student there.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear SueBD269,
I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our clean hotel and complimentary On-The-House Breakfast. As you mentioned our location is convenient when visiting SUNY Oneonta. We hope you will stay with us again if in the area.

Millbrook, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stayed overnight to attend my daughter's graduation from SUNY Oneonta. The hotel was great - clean, great value, nice staff! Though the hotel seems off the beaten track, it is convenient to the town and the colleges.

Dear MargaretOrlando,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our clean hotel. We take pride in having a friendly staff. As you mentioned our location is convenient when visiting SUNY Oneonta. We hope you will stay with us again if in the area.

Warwick, NY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Room was available when we arrived, so we signed in 3 hours early. Enjoyed the room, the pool & hot tub, and a good night's sleep with perfectly balanced heat and a good, generous breakfast the next morning. Our son & his friends enjoyed using the pool & hot tub. Wish we could have included our dog.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Stacy K,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our indoor heated pool and hot tub. Our On-The-House Breakfast has a large array of items to please everyone. I do apologize that we are not a pet friendly property. We hope you will stay with us again!

Ashley Camarata

Been to Hampton Inn Oneonta? Share your experiences!