“Enjoyed our stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 hotels in Oneonta
K-W
“Enjoyed our stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We had a very nice stay at this Hampton Inn on our way to Cooperstown - it gave us everything we've come to expect from a Hampton Inn; nice breakfast variety, comfortable beds, clean rooms and friendly service at the front desk. The kids enjoyed using the swimming pool. All in all, it was a very uneventful stay at the hotel (which is a good thing, no?) without any complaints at all and the price was reasonable for a hotel of this quality.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear pb630,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the very comfortable bed in our clean rooms with our complimentary On-The-House Breakfast. Our convenient location is only two miles from Main Street Oneonta and a beautiful thirty minute drive from Cooperstown. We hope you will stay with us again when in the area.

314 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Plattsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent accommodations, friendly staff. Great location right of Interstate 88. Fridge in room in addition to Iron and small coffee maker. Free internet access is a plus. Only downside is I wish the television package was Direct TV. Other than that I would highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Tim G,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms. As you mentioned all our guest rooms offer a microwave, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, coffee maker, and hair dryer to accommodate your travel needs. We hope you will stay with us again.

Pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Rooms are large, nicely appointed and very clean. Bathroom was very clean. The breakfast is good including a few hot items. The hotel is basically quiet; there was some minor traffic noise. Front desk very helpful with recommendations for area restaurants and directions to attractions. Received a very nice room upgrade. Hotel is easy to locate.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear James T,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the large, clean room and our complimentary On-The-House Breakfast. We take pride in having a helpful front desk staff and upgrading our valued guests. We look forward to your next stay.

Bronx, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a great hotel. We only stayed overnight for a wedding but it was a great experience. The service was excellent. The staff was very helpful. They printed out directions for us to the wedding ceremony. The breakfast was very good. I love the waffles.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Delores S,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you had a great experience at our property. We take pride in having a helpful and excellent staff. We hope you will stay with us again.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Seems like the hotel has recently been remodeled or at least new carpeting. The hotel is well kept, very clean and extremely quiet. You'd never know there is a highway right next to it! The breakfast was very good but the hot dishes needed replenishing and no one available. Waited around but nothing.

My only suggestion is that the shower head in the handicapped rooms be upgraded. Really not much pressure and awkward positioning.

All the staff was extremely helpful and courteous.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear oneonta1,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our newly remodeled lobby. We actually completed our carpet enhancement in all guestrooms last week. Hampton is actually updating most of its breakfast bar items within the next few months. We hope you will stay with us again and be able to enjoy those new added items.

Coram, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel this past weekend for a friends wedding and it was awesome. The staff was so friendly, clean rooms and great breakfast with different coffee and tea options!!! The wedding party had the conference room for the whole weekend which was so nice that we could all go there and hang out.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear michruby,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the clean rooms, friendly staff and On-The-House Breakfast. We are glad the wedding party enjoyed their meeting room suite for gatherings. We enjoyed having the wedding party at the hotel.

Oneonta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

The hotel seemed extremely new. The free breakfast layout is exceptional. The rooms were quiet as I didn't hear the guests next to me. I didn't use the WIFI, but the hardwire internet connection was good enough for video chat w/o any issues. The mini fridge & microwave in the room were perfect. The cookies at teh front desk each night were tasty and a very nice treat. I will be back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Tim L,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our exceptional breakfast. Our warm cookies are always ready for check in. We hope you will choose the Hampton Inn Oneonta when in the area again.

Ashley Camarata

Been to Hampton Inn Oneonta? Share your experiences!