Even though it is about 45 minutes from Cooperstown and the Glimmerglass opera we attended, this Hampton Inn delivered the chain's dependable service - immaculate room, friendly service. The room was huge, and the bath had both a shower stall and a large jacuzzi tub (too bad we are not jacuzzi people). Not in a scenic location, but easy access to I-88. Just right.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Oneonta Hotel Oneonta
- Hampton Inn Oneonta Hotel
- Oneonta Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the award winning Hampton Inn Oneonta, we are passionate about guest satisfaction. Our Hampton Inn Oneonta hotel is located one mile from the historic district of downtown in the "City of the Hills." Full of small galleries, boutique shopping, performing arts venues and dining options- Main Street Oneonta meets the needs of any traveler, whether visiting on business or pleasure. Oneonta is also know as a "college town"- home to SUNY Oneonta and Hartwick College, a private liberal art school. Just a short drive to Cooperstown to explore the heart of baseball- America's favorite pastime at the National Baseball Hall of Fame. Take a stroll by the lake or explore the Fenimore Art Musuem- there is something for everyone of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Oneonta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.